Testing Interest: Alfa Competition

Are You Interested In This Race

  • Yes! I'm interested!

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No! I hate fun!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but make it more official

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, It's a terrible idea.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
Messages
162
Messages
Nikekid13
Hello internet racers. Since PSN is coming back up this week (?), I wanted to try and guage interest for an online race I wanted to put a shot at. It's..............

The Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Extravaganza!!!!!! (Possibly)
(There would have been an amazing picture of the car here, but I failed and couldn't figure out how to upload it right :dunce: )

Its a simple clean race with one of the most beautiful cars in the game, any tune or modification, for people like me who feel that there aren't many good oppertunities to use it.

You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll lose 15 pounds!

A great, clean race for a great, great-looking car!

All shenanigans aside, I just want to know if anyone would be interested enough to sign up. This is in no way a formal race. It doesn't tie into anyone elses one-make races, and there would be no point system or major tournament (Unless people really want one). This is more of a room for people to race cleanly with others then anything else. I'm just testing the waters. Let me know what you think, or comment with suggestions. Thanks
 
I would. It's one of the best looking cars in the game. If people other than the host can see the replays (I can't remember) I'd do some photos too ;D
 
Just giving you a heads up I came up with an idea the other day for a series using this car and fully intend on putting plans in place, however not until next month. Letting you know so that you don't think I am copying you. I can provide proof of said idea from days ago if needed. 👍
 
R1600 If you already had an plan in place then by all means go for it. I don't think I have the connection for it anyways :grumpy: . May I just say then Sign me up (For yours)
 
You can do your own thing, that's fine. I was just letting you know so you don't get upset when I finally get around to posting mine which won't be until (or if) I get back from Silverstone. 👍
 
I got a picture for you.

SanGalganoAbbey_1.jpg
 
sooooo you just said that you might not even do this thing OP...I'm not gonna buy the car/wait for turbos race if your not up to this race
 
Back