TF MAN's Photo Cave [13 RANDOM SHOTS / UPDATE]

• Thread starter TF MAN
  • 52 comments
Germany
Bochum
kafftotten
Hello everyone! I finally started to make a gallery here on GT-Planet and i hope you enjoy my pictures! xD
I started editing with Photoshop a few months ago and i fell in love with it! My edits are still not perfect but i think they look pretty nice.

R8 - Nordschleife
audi_r8_nordschleife_by_transformersman-d79zyke.jpg

Huayra - Route X
special_stage_route_x___pagani_huayra_by_transformersman-d79zym1.jpg

Celica - Toscana
toyota_celica_rally_toscana_by_transformersman-d79zym8.jpg

Firebird Trans Am - Route X
pontiac_firebird_trans_am_lightspeed_by_transformersman-d79zyko.jpg

Leno's Tank Car - Nordschleife
1_by_transformersman-d79zyk8.jpg

GT-R - Nordschleife
nissan_gt_r__schulze_motorsport__by_transformersman-d79zygh.jpg

Mustang Boss 302 - Autumn Ring
ford_mustang_boss_302_by_transformersman-d79zyg2.jpg

---NASCAR---

nascar___carls_edwards_fastenal_ford_fusion_gen_6_by_transformersman-d79zyk0.jpg

chevrolet_ss__24_jeff_gordon_nascar_by_transformersman-d79zyhh.jpg

chevrolet_ss__24_jeff_gordon_nascar_by_transformersman-d79zyif.jpg

chevrolet_ss__24_jeff_gordon_nascar_by_transformersman-d79zyhu.jpg

So, that's enough for today! XD

---Dodge Charger R/T---
Photoshop Transformation

Original Image
charger2orig_by_transformersman-d7apzr1.jpg

After Photoshop
charger2_by_transformersman-d7apzgf.jpg

I tried to replace the boring GT license plate with a real one. I also replaced the hole grille on the front of the charger with a real one. This is my first attempt of replacing something in Photoshop.
It's not perfect but for the beginning it is ok.
If you have some tips, please leave them here so i can learn more about Photoshop! :)

Charger #2
charger_by_transformersman-d7apzbm.jpg

Great shots in your gallery, especially the Nascar shots (very realistic).

In the above, those are nice attempts at photoshopping. I would suggest to try to match the light source on the license plate to that in the rest of the shot. It looks like the sun is almost directly above the car, but the license plate's lighting looks flat, if you know what I mean. The grille editing is excellent 👍

Thank you very much for your advice Mazda but i wasn't able to match the light source properly. It still looked kinda inappropriate. So i decided to get rid of that damn plate. xD
I also found out that the real 1970 Charger doesn't have a side mirror on the passengers side. So i got rid of that too.

charger2without_plate_by_transformersman-d7ar105.jpg

Wow, that is a great start !
I love a lot your recent work, some really beautiful things. Your Nascar shots are some of the best I've seen so far, very colorful and very realistic with an incredible sense of speed in some of them. Bravo.

Very nice work again on this last set 👍
Good sense of speed and great choice of low angles for the first two shots. I really like the composition of the third shot with the urban environnement on the background and the lightning in the last shot is excellent :cheers:

Daaaaamn! You got some skills @TF MAN !!

Love the frames you've added to your already superb shots (the Nascar's and Vision GT). They make them look like the sort of posters I had all over my room as a kid. Points for nostalgia there! 👍

I'll most definitely be back. :cheers:

The colours in the Seven (particularly the 1st one) are great, all the way down to the matching race suit. 👍

As for that first FT-1 shot - :drool::drool::drool: - Sublime!

Back