TGT-II Feedback Problem on GT7

• Thread starter Evotte
  • 8 comments
Turkey
Turkey
Hi guys, i bought a TGT-II wheel 2 months ago, i have a problem right now, on ps5, whenever i play gran turismo 7 or gran turismo sport with gt mode selected, wheel feedback doesn't work great, force feedback still feels good but surface vibrations, kerb vibrations is completely gone, whenever car going outside the track nothing happens, no vibration again and that kills Joy when playing those titles, I tried every settings in game menu, delete game and install again but still same, nothing changes. Any other title when i play at other mode active, wheel feels absolutely flawless, very good feedback and vibrations. Any suggestions for this problem will be helpful for me. Have nice Day.

Hi, update your wheel with the lastest firmware available, this will help

If it's only the GT game, they don't have the best FFB, have you another experience with another wheel with the GT games ?

I do own a T300RS, the FFB is okay on GT, but far from AC or Pcars

Thanks for the reply, it seems latest firmware already installed, it looks like only problem occurs in GT7, i tried several hours play GT Sport last night and it seems ok, but in GT7, wheel acting strange behavior, no vibration effects on road surface, kerbs, outside track or bumping another cars as usually having without a problem any other games like ACC or Driveclub etc.
Hi, update your wheel with the lastest firmware available, this will help

If it's only the GT game, they don't have the best FFB, have you another experience with another wheel with the GT games ?

I do own a T300RS, the FFB is okay on GT, but far from AC or Pcars

There is an option in the game --> Vibration Strength. You can adjust the Feedback in GT Mode with it.
Immagine-2022-03-29-135056.jpg

Last edited:
Back