TH8A not working?

• Thread starter DUC748inMD
  • 11 comments
DUC748inMD
While Driveclub was patched to allow use of the TH8A shifter, it has since stopped working within this title...maybe since the recent small wheel patch that was released (cannot confirm). Anyone else having problems with no TH8A functionality within Driveclub?

T300RS with TH8A shifter plugged directly into the wheel, everything is bolted down to a Playseat Evolution (w/buttkicker).

The shifter has been tested with the Thrustmaster configuration tools through a laptop, wheel and shifter have the most recent firmware, shifter works fine within Project Cars, etc. The only threads I can find on TH8A issues come from possible wheel vibrations loosening a connection on the DIN port causing the wheel to drop the shifter, but the laptop and Project Cars should rule that out.

The same problem:censored:, am faster whit the h-pattern but is not working here!!
It was working but since the small wheel patch was released no more TH8H fun!!

The DIN port sucks, to small also a a quick release system??? hahaha;)

A have 2 T300 RS T500 RS and all rims.
one T300 is already dead now:eek:, never Thrustmaster for my.
Fanatec is zo much better. :dunce:

Last edited:
Sorry, I omitted the manner in which I'm using the TH8A. I'm using it strictly in H-gate shift pattern, haven't tried rotating it for sequential shifts. Guess it's time to ping Sony/Evolution and see if they are aware of the issue.

@DUC748inMD and Tony Nguyen

The are more people but the most Drive Club driversd (players) don't use the TH8A but flippers or the controller
There is also another possible reason!
The TH8A was working for a short time in Drive Club, not many users notice it a think?

Am driving Project cars and GT6 more then Drive Club.
But just now a was beginning to like the arcade game. it's not to easy to score in the game (Pro level), a like the plug and play style.
Whit no shifter in H pattern am slower in many cars, flippers are nice but in a game is accelerate manual very important for my, hahaha.

@DUC748inMD and Tony Nguyen

The are more people but the most Drive Club driversd (players) don't use the TH8A but flippers or the controller
There is also another possible reason!
The TH8A was working for a short time in Drive Club, not many users notice it a think?

Am driving Project cars and GT6 more then Drive Club.
But just now a was beginning to like the arcade game. it's not to easy to score in the game (Pro level), a like the plug and play style.
Whit no shifter in H pattern am slower in many cars, flippers are nice but in a game is accelerate manual very important for my, hahaha.
your H-pattern works on GT6? Only game my H-pattern works for is project cars...

image.jpeg
Two f...ing T300 RS complete gone,
image.jpeg
My old T500 RS. Works perfect but:
The shifter must direct into the T300 RS. Not USB conected, but thats the only way whit the T500 RS
Drive Club is not my game. I like to play Project Cars, GT6, Grid motetsport ect.
Then a have is no problem whit the TH8
Drive Club is a good game for a quick race, a like that so don't get my wrong.
Also the game Drive Club (Arcade) is not so easy.
Thanks Every one
Vince .

Last edited:
Back