TH8A problem.

United States
United States
i21Viet
Hi all, I've recently gotten a TH8A shifter to go along with my wheel and pedal set ( T300rs and T3PA PRO ) but i ran into a problem while playing driveclub. It seems that the th8a shifter will only work in sequential mode, H gate does not work at all. i can calibrate the shifter on my laptop but still does not work on the ps4/driveclub. all firmwares are up to date, if anyone can help me solve this issue, thanks!

I also have the same setup and currently having the same issues as you. Sequential or Paddle Shifting is working but H-shifter; completely useless. I've checked the connectionswere secure and restarted my game, the system and still only automatic/paddle shifting/sequential.

@sleepeeboy, i tweeted the director of Driveclub and he said it was an issue from the game and not from the wheel setup. He said it will be fixed during the next driveclub update. we'll have to sit tight for alittle while but atleast i finally got some closure. lol

Good deal Tony! Was wondering how to contact them as there is no clear answer on the Evo or Sony websites. Looking forward to this update.

Thanks for the update @Tony Nguyen! I'm glad that they have recognized the issue. I hope that update comes out sooner rather than later.

I'm not satisfied with the automatic or paddle shifters...can't wait to put my TH8A to use!

@sleepeeboy, i tweeted the director of Driveclub and he said it was an issue from the game and not from the wheel setup. He said it will be fixed during the next driveclub update. we'll have to sit tight for alittle while but atleast i finally got some closure. lol
Thank man for this information.:)

Back