tha first tym i played gt1

• Thread starter C^kR1p3n
  • 20 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i was 4 wen on chritsmas ma dad got me gt1...at first i thought it was just another game but after like 2 days ov playing it i was addicted a 4 year old boy that had gt1 and didnt have 2 go 2 skool(now that i think about it that was tha sweet life)
i remeber wen i first got ma b liscen ma sisters bf (who was 17 then) sat nxt 2 me and told me step by step how to do tha specfic things 2 get tha liscnes it toke me 2 weeks just 2 get tha first liscen i was so stoked it took me 4 years 2 clock gt1
and ma sis bf helped me like all tha way through it i clocked gt2 gt3 easyer
but then i got 37% through gt4 and then he tought ma how 2 drift now im a driftng fantic and he still helps me all tha tym on differnt things...1 day im gona b beta than him 1 day
ps he srill wit ma sis and im 14 now

Please read the AUP again. Particularly this bit

Acceptable Use Policy
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated.
Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated
violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the
forums.

This thread title, Dear God!...:eek: text speak + zero punctuation or grammar and spelling issues...:sly: surely it takes longer to figure out how to short form it than type it out like that!

[Aside.] Er, just be careful and try to use better grammar when you post next, please. Flaming will result, as well as a lot of confused members, as you see.

It's not very hard. I am 14 as well, and yet my spelling is adequate.

yea well it is kinda naturall 4 me as i text alot nd itz quick and easy and as 4 tha spelling
i am srry coz i do have tha spelling age ov a 12 year old its pathidic i no ill ftry and get beta but its not that hard 2 understand

yea well it is kinda naturall 4 me as i text alot nd itz quick and easy and as 4 tha spelling
i am srry coz i do have tha spelling age ov a 12 year old its pathidic i no ill ftry and get beta but its not that hard 2 understand

I'm 14 also. You'll be banned if you don't do as daan said.

Trying to read your post is like being hung over on a ship with 20 foot swells. My eyes hurt and I actually puked in my mouth trying to read it. A couple of things will help.

1.) Start all sentences with a capital letter.
2.) End all sentences with a "." or "?". Trailing "......" are acceptable.
3.) Use spell checker, use spell checker, use spell checker. It will actually help you to learn how to spell words.
4.) Capitalize "I" when referring to yourself.

daan and some of the other members have given you some sound advice. I would advise you take it to heart if you want to contribute to this site.

I am deep within the bounds of the computer age (13 years old, one of the youngest active members, like the 3rd or 4th) And I have no idea what you're saying. Pathidic!

i think i was 4 wen on chritsmas ma dad got me gt1...at first i thought it was just another game but after like 2 days ov playing it i was addicted a 4 year old boy that had gt1 and didnt have 2 go 2 skool(now that i think about it that was tha sweet life)
i remeber wen i first got ma b liscen ma sisters bf (who was 17 then) sat nxt 2 me and told me step by step how to do tha specfic things 2 get tha liscnes it toke me 2 weeks just 2 get tha first liscen i was so stoked it took me 4 years 2 clock gt1
and ma sis bf helped me like all tha way through it i clocked gt2 gt3 easyer
but then i got 37% through gt4 and then he tought ma how 2 drift now im a driftng fantic and he still helps me all tha tym on differnt things...1 day im gona b beta than him 1 day
ps he srill wit ma sis and im 14 now

Here's the corrected text (You should thank me, I spent 1 hour to understand what says in there.):

"I think I was 4 when, on Chirstmas, my dad got me Gran Turismo 1...At first I thought it was just anohter game but after 2 days of playing it I was addicted. A 4 year-old boy that had GT1 and didn't have to go to school (Now that I think about: That was the sweet life).
I remember when I got my B License my sister's boyfriend (who was 17 then) sat next to me and told me step by step how to do the specific things to get the Licenses it took me two weeks just to get the first License. I was so stoked it took me four years to clock GT1, and my sister's boyfriend helped me like all the way through it I clocked GT2 and GT3 easier.
But then I got thirty-seven % through GT4 and then he tought me how to drift. Now I'm a drifting fanatic and he still helps me all the time on different things...one day I'm
gonna be better than him...one day...
PS: He's stiil with my sister and I'm fourteen now."

BTW, I'm fourteen too, so take example.

This thread is full of win.

I learned so much on how to spel !...

[Aside.] Er, just be careful and try to use better grammar when you post next, please. Flaming will result, as well as a lot of confused members, as you see.

It's not very hard. I am 14 as well, and yet my spelling is adequate.
Geez. I'd assumed superbucket was at least twenty-something!

Don't want to talk about how old I am.

Wow...didn't notice how many 13-14 year olds there are on here....
!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!
Great to know im not alone anymore. :dopey:
I'm 13 here, and can can barely understand what he's saying... And I text people all the time!!!!!

I am deep within the bounds of the computer age (13 years old, one of the youngest active members, like the 3rd or 4th) And I have no idea what you're saying. Pathidic!

Er, that would mean I'm like 6th??? Birthday is in April, so maybe not. Still fun to know that I'm one of the youngest in the forum and I can probably beat quite a few people here in a race. :sly:

BMW[M3]GTR-1;2929596
Wow...didn't notice how many 13-14 year olds there are on here....
!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!
Great to know im not alone anymore. :dopey:
I'm 13 here, and can can barely understand what he's saying... And I text people all the time!!!!!

Er, that would mean I'm like 6th??? Birthday is in April, so maybe not. Still fun to know that I'm one of the youngest in the forum and I can probably beat quite a few people here in a race. :sly:
Hay, guess how old I am, 14 YEARS OLD!
!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!LUKE, I AM YOUR FARTHER!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back