Thank You Kazunori Yamauchi and The Team

  • Thread starter Thread starter zippyuk
  • 67 comments
  • 7,291 views
hai guys
i wood like to thank poliphony degitial for the greatest game like gt they make for us peoples that cars are enjoyed
plz release gt5 soon end i will give my moneys to pley it
thanks you guys
 
developing a game like GT is a REALLY hard job

They still get paid for the previledge, and I dont see why its terribly harder than many other jobs around. Maybe if you're doing a mod for a game yourself during your free time you can see why making a whole game is hard, but its kinda different when you're getting paid to make a game, then selling it. :p
 
I would like to thank the team for the excellent job they have made of the GT series so far & I will be happy to thank them for GT5 in cash on its release. Which I guess is how they measure its success by units sold.
 
They still get paid for the previledge, and I dont see why its terribly harder than many other jobs around. Maybe if you're doing a mod for a game yourself during your free time you can see why making a whole game is hard, but its kinda different when you're getting paid to make a game, then selling it. :p

:lol: I dont disagree, i just cant understand why i shouldnt thank PD after they made my life so "much" better for only 60€.
 
What's harder, building a Porsche by hand, or making GT5!? :) jk

Obviously the Porsche build!
 
Yeah but the Porsche isnt build "by hand" its an almost complete automated process and the Porsche costs you at least ten times the money.








Kind of a stupid comparison. :lol:
 
Thank you Kaznouri and the team at PD. You have created a truly breathtaking series, every GT game has been a pleasure to play. I am very excited for GT5, i have every confidence that GT5 is going to be a truly great game. Keep up the excellent work Kaznouri and PD! 👍
 
Back