GTShadowKing Messages 2,010 Portugal Messages jikamehameha Messages JShadowKing Jan 7, 2011 #1 No more words...just I'm glad to see that there are still good people in the world Thank you my friend. You know who you are
No more words...just I'm glad to see that there are still good people in the world Thank you my friend. You know who you are
S SS_1182 Messages 1,173 Messages user27564 Jan 7, 2011 #3 Your... (shows posession, ie. "your free car") You're... (contraction, short for "You are welcome.")
sumbrownkid Messages 9,097 Murica Messages BasedAckbar Jan 7, 2011 #4 SS_1182 Your... (shows posession, ie. "your free car") You're... (contraction, short for "you are") Click to expand... Whoops, my bad, I was actually about to correct that myself.
SS_1182 Your... (shows posession, ie. "your free car") You're... (contraction, short for "you are") Click to expand... Whoops, my bad, I was actually about to correct that myself.
T the.true.samiam Messages 214 Messages the_true_samiam Jan 8, 2011 #6 Just kidding though, one of the reasons I love this forum is the strict adherence to proper spelling and grammar. I've just always wanted to use that GIF because it's funny.
Just kidding though, one of the reasons I love this forum is the strict adherence to proper spelling and grammar. I've just always wanted to use that GIF because it's funny.
W3H5 New Member Premium Messages 30,458 Thailand Jan 8, 2011 #7 wat r u guyz on 'bout? ^ Just kidding, I teach English for a living and also like the fact that most people here have a good standard.
wat r u guyz on 'bout? ^ Just kidding, I teach English for a living and also like the fact that most people here have a good standard.