Thanks goes to...

• Thread starter vinsion
  • 28 comments
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
I'd like to dedicate this thread to all the hard working people who make this forum work. In the past few weeks I've seen many nice threads pop up and some not so worthy threads pop up; on any other forum I would expect a Moderator to come down hard on the thread author, but nicely, I've seen a lot of constuctive critisim given out and luckily, most or even all of it has lead to a cleaner, more navigable, better understood forum.

I personally would like to thank:

Duke
Swift (Moderator)
MdnIte
Ryen49
Der Alta
194GVan
G-T-4-Fan
TankSpanker
nightkids4ever
Delphic Reason

International Drift Mayhem
Phantom D Racers

...and everyone I've forgotten. (That's what the edit button is for :sly: )

If you'd like to show your appreciation, just sign your name in you reply.

Once again, Thanks.

Signing out,

</Vin>

PS - Congrats Swift on your new moderator status 👍

Yep, there help has been much appreciated.

I especially would like to thank Tankspanker for personally helping me and taking time out and testing out my settings, even going and making a video for me to download.

I just dig this whole forum in general. The organization is dope, GameFAQ's is one gigantic mess. It's also provided me with the useful information my GT4 drifting pales in comparison to most of you, there's some sick vids floating around here. I give props..

Droptop_Chick
I just dig this whole forum in general. The organization is dope, GameFAQ's is one gigantic mess. It's also provided me with the useful information my GT4 drifting pales in comparison to most of you, there's some sick vids floating around here. I give props..
Do you mean that good or bad??:irked:

Wow Vinsion. You should also be thanking yourself for the server you give up for people. 👍

I'd like to thank some of the new guys to the forum. Like GT4 fan, Vinison, 194GVan(though he's not all that new) and others that have shown noobs how to be a new member without being a total "noob" Always nice to see people that can use their brains and ask intelligent questions and recipricate with good responses! Nice job fellas!

Swift
I'd like to thank some of the new guys to the forum. Like GT4 fan, Vinison and others that have shown noobs how to be a new member without being a total "noob" Always nice to see people that can use their brains and ask intelligent questions and recipricate with good responses! Nice job fellas!

Id like to thank all the forum "vets" here for setting such a good example for everyone. I know it inspired me to help out on the forums and have some positive input. I know I still have my moments where I can flame unecessarily but i guess thats my sarcastic nature. Im working on it :D

Yes like Swift said, thanks to all the other members new or old that are also setting a good example, following the rules, and helping out other new members, and helping them to become members that can contribute positively to our forums here.

Hi Guys,
I am a noob of course and i just wanted to say that when i first started to play Gran Turismo 3 I was about to give up playing b/c I dont like long games that take forever to beat. Until I found GTP and the whole drifting thing. Now I haven't put the controller down. And it carried forward into GT4. Just wanted to say THANKS for opening many new doors on GT3 & GT4 that has made the game fun for me. B/c of you guys i went out and bought GT4. (Everyone on the forum kept saying how good it was) So i went out and bought it.
THANKS,
TO EVERYONE

nick_1663
Hi Guys,
I am a noob of course and i just wanted to say that when i first started to play Gran Turismo 3 I was about to give up playing b/c I dont like long games that take forever to beat. Until I found GTP and the whole drifting thing. Now I haven't put the controller down. And it carried forward into GT4. Just wanted to say THANKS for opening many new doors on GT3 & GT4 that has made the game fun for me. B/c of you guys i went out and bought GT4. (Everyone on the forum kept saying how good it was) So i went out and bought it.
THANKS,
TO EVERYONE

Your welcom, here at the forum:sly: I'm glad GTPlanet has such great infuence to many "guests"
👍

I felt that this forum deserved a special little thread made for thank yous because in my whole time playing videogames and posting on there corresponding forums, I've seen a pretty harsh reaction to less knowledgable posts, but here on GTP: Drifting, I've never seen that.

To all the people who I've listed in my first post and to all else who contribute to this forum, we should pride ourselves in doing something that Halo 2/Splinter Cell/Project Gotham/DDR/GTA:SA/Katamari Damaci/etc. forums never did achieve, a level of social harmony that is so very rare in today's society.

Have Pride,

</Vin>

vinsion
I felt that this forum deserved a special little thread made for thank yous because in my whole time playing videogames and posting on there corresponding forums, I've seen a pretty harsh reaction to less knowledgable posts, but here on GTP: Drifting, I've never seen that.

To all the people who I've listed in my first post and to all else who contribute to this forum, we should pride ourselves in doing something that Halo 2/Splinter Cell/Project Gotham/DDR/GTA:SA/Katamari Damaci/etc. forums never did achieve, a level of social harmony that is so very rare in today's society.

Have Pride,

</Vin>

Amen:lol: No.....I think I've noticed this too, about the forums of other games, I'm kinda proud:D And we SHOULD be:tup:

I personally thank the members.

I know I tend to be harsh on many of the videos that are posted, and even harsher on some of the posters. I know there are many forums out there that are an absolute mess (automotiveforums.com) and I will not let that happen here at GTP. I'm harsh because there is so much talent gathered here and contributing here, that I'd like to see it become the location for Gran Turismo Drifting.

Each of you as a member has that chance to be a part of it. GTP has a reputation and I'd like to see it improve. I don't want good videos, I want videos and images that inspire. I want you all to to work together to make this place the best.

As harsh as I am, it's because I know how good you all can make this.

So yes, thank you for contributing and coming here. psst... GTpremium

AO

Der Alta
I personally thank the members.

I know I tend to be harsh on many of the videos that are posted, and even harsher on some of the posters. I know there are many forums out there that are an absolute mess (automotiveforums.com) and I will not let that happen here at GTP. I'm harsh because there is so much talent gathered here and contributing here, that I'd like to see it become the location for Gran Turismo Drifting.

Each of you as a member has that chance to be a part of it. GTP has a reputation and I'd like to see it improve. I don't want good videos, I want videos and images that inspire. I want you all to to work together to make this place the best.

As harsh as I am, it's because I know how good you all can make this.

So yes, thank you for contributing and coming here. psst... GTpremium

AO

Although you might sound harsh, I know eventually it is the right thing to be:tup:
I just agree with you:)

This site is very good.Probably the most organised site I have ever seen.

I thank the mod/admin team for locking or deleting the threads I report :sly:
hehe

thanks to Swift, just for bein a friendly chap and a sensible guy to talk to on a daily basis. Keeps me sane.

And thanks to the members who search for topics before posting new ones, and make an honest effort to give something back to the forums, and not just take.

remember: Recycle 'old threads' and keep down the clutter
(although this forum has only been up about a month, I don't know if the term 'old' really applies)

Back