that song from a GT4 video....

  • Thread starter Thread starter TurboLevin2NV
  • 10 comments
  • 719 views
Messages
388
I was watching a video where this german dude gets a ride in a S2000 at the nurburgring, and it shows GT4 footage along with real life footage. I loved the song in the background, some sort of rock song, and I wanna know the name. If anyone knows what it's called, PLEASE TELL ME
 
Can sombody please close this thread. :yuck:
 
geez you know what fine close the stupid thread, i got my answer already. what the hell's up some people's asses here?
 
turbo levin where did you see that video hook me up the url thanks-Rohan
 
On the home page of this site there is a small article about the Nurb full lap video. Have a look at the bottem and there is a link to the one you want.
 
Yeah everyones been getting edgy and irratable reciently......Think the wait for GT4 is getting harder!!! :scared:......but the question is answered so.....

*CLICK*!
 
there are alot of cool songs (so far) in GT4 that would be nice to know about, a soundtrack list would be nice.
 
Sven's thread give you all of the songs from GT4P. Other then that I doubt you'll find an official car list...
 
Back