That was lucky

  • Thread starter Thread starter FULL_THROTTLE
  • 10 comments
  • 1,157 views
Messages
334
I just turned on my ps3 and recieved 2 car tickets, which got me a peugeot 905 race car 775 bhp/750kg and the pace car :)
2 great cars for nothing, has anyone else had any random moments of luckiness on this game?
 
Last edited:
no, just paintchips

well maybe a new years gift, haven't checked today yet
 
What is the Pace car?
 
I just turned on my ps3 and recieved 2 car tickets, which got me a peugeot 905 race car 775 bhp/750 and the pace car :)
2 great cars for nothing, has anyone else had any random moments of luckiness on this game?
Nope. This is obviously a sign that your are the chosen one.
 
same just paint chips and museum cards i aint checked today though so i think i will now :)
 
Just one friend of mine gave to me the Audi TT-R Touring Car, and i was O_o! What a amazing car, and i can change the front lights of the car like a Premium one Oo, and is Standard Car, maybe a hint that this car gonna turn Premium? :dopey:
 
Just logged on to check and see if there were any gifts. Only got 5 museum cards, 5 paint chips, and my virginity back.
 
I just turned on my ps3 and recieved 2 car tickets, which got me a peugeot 905 race car 775 bhp/750 and the pace car :)
2 great cars for nothing, has anyone else had any random moments of luckiness on this game?

You don't get nothing for free in this game, unless a friend sends you a car or you complete an entire level.

You must have done something, maybe it was a mileage gift ticket..??
 
The car from the GT4 licence tests its a Nissan GTR (R34) with lights on top like a cop car

Cheers 👍

I enjoyed whizzing around Nurburgring in that car in GT4. I'd like to get in in 5 as well, didn't know it was on the roster because I've yet to see it in the game.
 
Back