The 1.07 prediction thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter John_Marsten
  • 14 comments
  • 1,409 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
549
Australia
Where i'm at
Messages
xmalcolmpowderx
What do you think will come in 1.07?

I have a few ideas.

-The new Zahara track.
-The course creator.
-Shuffle races online.
-Camber bug fix
-Online pit stop bug fix

I think if PD released these things in the next update, community faith in PD would see a large bump in the right direction.

If they do not release any of the above, then I think we all know what will happen.
 
I vote...

Messing up the game more! But who knows. I'd love to see some form of car gifting.
 
What about the community features, they were at the top of the list and said to be coming in Jan but still not here and omitted from the OP. I would imagine we will see these before the course creator though both would be awesome.
 
I don't even care. There's a 99% chance they won't give us anything decent.
 
Zahara would put my GT related anxiety to rest.:nervous:
 
Getting glow-in-the-dark paint so I can get my "Nightlight" RUF BTR from GT5 back.

I miss the 5727cc hacked paint chip. :(
 
Surprise, you won nothing in 1.07
 
Nothing of use. Hope is slowly dwindling away.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back