The #1 sure way to deal with immature players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
237
Alright, so just a few minutes ago I was on the ring with my 69 Camaro beating cars who I shouldn't have even touched. Race starts, 4 turns into the first chicane, this prick slams on his brakes literally HUNDREDS of feet before he needed to, leaving me no choice but to glide across the grass, and clip him. He spins, which really had nothing to do with me and just starts raging about it.

The typical "oh what a female body part!" and "homosexual mother fornicator." Normally I wouldn't care, but this stuff has gone too far.

Long story short I devised a plan, I would piss him off until he slipped up. I spun around during free run after the race and started ramming the hell out of him, until he started making death threats against me and my family, I then reported his PSN to Sony under the category, "Criminal Activity..."

I didn't really care, but I bet that little prick got in a crapheap of trouble.
 
Ramming and attacking an immature player's car doesn't really help the problem. And I'm not sure what report options PSN offers, but I'd expect something like a "rude or inappropriate conduct" option to be available, which would apply more to his behavior than your witty use of the "Criminal Activity" category.

My method of dealing with inept, ram-happy online racers (assuming you're out in front) was to always take the far outside line coming up to a corner, brake longer than usual, and watch them fly past my nose -- barrelling from the inside of the corner into the far wall on the outside -- before zipping through with an even greater lead than before. Worked every time back in the PGR2 Xbox Live days.
 
JUST KICK HIM, problem solved.
 
I normally did let them fly by, it was just this one who deserved a bit more than that.
 
Alright, so just a few minutes ago I was on the ring with my 69 Camaro beating cars who I shouldn't have even touched. Race starts, 4 turns into the first chicane, this prick slams on his brakes literally HUNDREDS of feet before he needed to, leaving me no choice but to glide across the grass, and clip him. He spins, which really had nothing to do with me and just starts raging about it.

The typical "oh what a female body part!" and "homosexual mother fornicator." Normally I wouldn't care, but this stuff has gone too far.

Long story short I devised a plan, I would piss him off until he slipped up. I spun around during free run after the race and started ramming the hell out of him, until he started making death threats against me and my family, I then reported his PSN to Sony under the category, "Criminal Activity..."

I didn't really care, but I bet that little prick got in a crapheap of trouble.


You did nothing but troll someone who was pissed at you for clipping and spinning him. You gained nothing from that. And you trolled him into insulting you more, then reporting him. And PSN is NOT going to do anything about in, i'm sure. They don't log chats. You're not the right person in this situation.
 
So you rammed him from behind, and then you went the wrong way and started deliberately running into him, and you say he's immature?
 
Sounds to me like OP is the wrong here.

Its your resposebility to avoid ramming into other cars from behind.
 
Yeah use your brakes... Don't hit people, regardless if someone slams on the brakes anywhere it's your job not to hit them. Obviously your the immature and bad driver who will lose alot of races if damage is on since you don't know how to brake.
 
So you rammed him from behind, and then you went the wrong way and started deliberately running into him, and you say he's immature?

Seriously.
 
So you rammed him from behind, and then you went the wrong way and started deliberately running into him, and you say he's immature?

You're putting wordis into my mouth. I didn't have anything to do with his accident. I barely touched him and he kept going fine and dandy. He wrecked on the next turn and blamed me.

Sounds to me like OP is the wrong here.

Its your resposebility to avoid ramming into other cars from behind.

In what part of my story do I say anything about ramming anyone?

RzB
Yeah use your brakes... Don't hit people, regardless if someone slams on the brakes anywhere it's your job not to hit them. Obviously your the immature and bad driver who will lose alot of races if damage is on since you don't know how to brake.


You all have very poor reading skills. I did my job to not hit him. I swerved past him through the grass. Lrn2 reread
 
Alright, so just a few minutes ago I was on the ring with my 69 Camaro beating cars who I shouldn't have even touched. Race starts, 4 turns into the first chicane, this prick slams on his brakes literally HUNDREDS of feet before he needed to, leaving me no choice but to glide across the grass, and clip him. He spins, which really had nothing to do with me and just starts raging about it.

The typical "oh what a female body part!" and "homosexual mother fornicator." Normally I wouldn't care, but this stuff has gone too far.

Long story short I devised a plan, I would piss him off until he slipped up. I spun around during free run after the race and started ramming the hell out of him, until he started making death threats against me and my family, I then reported his PSN to Sony under the category, "Criminal Activity..."

I didn't really care, but I bet that little prick got in a crapheap of trouble.

This is what everyone is referring to. Especially the underlined part. Looks like you need to read your own writing.
 
Barely touching is still hitting. It might have been a light tap on your screen but a significant hit on his screen, called lag, ever think of that? Also if heavy damage was on you might have made one of his tire/springs broken which would cause him to wreck.

Also my reading is fine;
Race starts, 4 turns into the first chicane, this prick slams on his brakes literally HUNDREDS of feet before he needed to, leaving me no choice but to glide across the grass, and clip him.

YOU were vague clipping means hitting someone to me.
 
This is what everyone is referring to. Especially the underlined part. Looks like you need to read your own writing.

Really?



So you rammed him from behind, and then you went the wrong way and started deliberately running into him, and you say he's immature?

Sounds to me like OP is the wrong here.

Its your resposebility to avoid ramming into other cars from behind.


Everyone needs to grow a pair and actually stand up for themselves. This guy got what he deserved, he had a temper tantrum for no reason, so I gave him a reason to have one. He gave in to his anger, and slipped up.

Why do I get the "get hit? run away and tell a grownup whilst crying" vibe around here?

Fight back for once in your life.
 
Sounds like you solved your problem. Or maybe you were just giving into the same activity as him, minus the threats.... Hmm...
 
Slipped up?... lmao your ignorant, sony probably gets ton loads of reports and will just ignore it. You think because you instigated someone who was mad that your so cool. You could have just apologized and left, but no lets be a douche and go ramming someone who did nothing to you except complain because you hit him... Your awesome I whish everyone could be as cool as you.
 
RzB
Slipped up?... lmao your ignorant, sony probably gets ton loads of reports and will just ignore it. You think because you instigated someone who was mad that your so cool. You could have just apologized and left, but no lets be a douche and go ramming someone who did nothing to you except complain because you hit him... Your awesome I whish everyone could be as cool as you.


Thought you'd see it my way. Glad we cleared that up.
 
When in F1 2010 online people really annoy me. They constantly swerve from side to side. I got beside a guy before and he came and hit me. He blamed me. 🤬 Reported :sly:.
 
Road rage never solves anything, in game or in real life.

I hope this kind of behavior is strictly prohibited in any online series I will be participating in and most certainly in those series I organized.
 
OP is totally in the wrong. You used a method of entrapment to create a heated situation.
 
So is this thread about the guy you were racing, or you?

I think to "deal with" the guy you accidentally clipped, you could have just apologized and carried on.
 
So is this thread about the guy you were racing, or you?

I think to "deal with" the guy you accidentally clipped, you could have just apologized and carried on.


I would have gladly apologized if he hadn't immediately began screaming like a 4 year old.
 
I would have gladly apologized if he hadn't immediately began screaming like a 4 year old.

Grow some balls, be the bigger person and still apologize. It takes a bigger man to say "I'm sorry" when someone is being a jerk that to fight back.
 
Alright, so just a few minutes ago I was on the ring with my 69 Camaro beating cars who I shouldn't have even touched. Race starts, 4 turns into the first chicane, this prick slams on his brakes literally HUNDREDS of feet before he needed to, leaving me no choice but to glide across the grass, and clip him. He spins, which really had nothing to do with me and just starts raging about it.

The typical "oh what a female body part!" and "homosexual mother fornicator." Normally I wouldn't care, but this stuff has gone too far.

Long story short I devised a plan, I would piss him off until he slipped up. I spun around during free run after the race and started ramming the hell out of him, until he started making death threats against me and my family, I then reported his PSN to Sony under the category, "Criminal Activity..."

I didn't really care, but I bet that little prick got in a crapheap of trouble.

That did nothing but classify yourself as an immature driver. Should we use the same trick on you then?
 
Grow some balls, be the bigger person and still apologize. It takes a bigger man to say "I'm sorry" when someone is being a jerk that to fight back.

This isn't a matter of my own integrity. My feelings weren't hurt. I just didn't like him.

Why apologize when you aren't sorry? I would have been lieing.
 
The point is you're no bigger of an asshat than he was. No one here likes you and can be expected to like you for anything you've "proven". Leave. You're wasting our precious forum space.
 
The point is you're no bigger of an asshat than he was. No one here likes you and can be expected to like you for anything you've "proven". Leave. You're wasting our precious forum space.

That sounds like a pretty blatant flame to me.
 
Alright, so just a few minutes ago I was on the ring with my 69 Camaro beating cars who I shouldn't have even touched. Race starts, 4 turns into the first chicane, this prick slams on his brakes literally HUNDREDS of feet before he needed to, leaving me no choice but to glide across the grass, and clip him. He spins, which really had nothing to do with me and just starts raging about it.

The typical "oh what a female body part!" and "homosexual mother fornicator." Normally I wouldn't care, but this stuff has gone too far.

Long story short I devised a plan, I would piss him off until he slipped up. I spun around during free run after the race and started ramming the hell out of him, until he started making death threats against me and my family, I then reported his PSN to Sony under the category, "Criminal Activity..."

I didn't really care, but I bet that little prick got in a crapheap of trouble.

thats for posting this as if any one cares... its called mute him Sony wont do nothing about him either just so you know as they shouldnt
 
Closed at the request of the OP.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back