The 20 million cars - upgrades

  • Thread starter Thread starter seadog777
  • 4 comments
  • 1,051 views

seadog777

Premium
Messages
3,014
Malaysia
Iskandar
Messages
seadog777
So I saved up for, and bought, the Jaguar XJ13 and love driving it (check my new Av :)!)
Although plenty have said the Jag, Ford and the Ferrari are all good enough to win the Nostalgia 1979 races stock, I found I needed a "boost" (I will take it back to stock when I'm a better driver!).

So I paid lots of mileage points to reduce weight and add power but did not choose level 5 as I luckily saw it adds weight and reduces power, so the band is larger. And it costs over 12,000 points to do it.

I can understand doing it if it made the cars eligible to go into other races, but I can't find anywhere else they can go apart from the Nostalgia 1979..... am I missing something here?
Any advice welcome!
 
So I saved up for, and bought, the Jaguar XJ13 and love driving it (check my new Av :)!)
Although plenty have said the Jag, Ford and the Ferrari are all good enough to win the Nostalgia 1979 races stock, I found I needed a "boost" (I will take it back to stock when I'm a better driver!).

So I paid lots of mileage points to reduce weight and add power but did not choose level 5 as I luckily saw it adds weight and reduces power, so the band is larger. And it costs over 12,000 points to do it.

I can understand doing it if it made the cars eligible to go into other races, but I can't find anywhere else they can go apart from the Nostalgia 1979..... am I missing something here?
Any advice welcome!

Nope, they're basically useless outside of the 1979 event.
 
Thanks SG - don't understand why you'd have to pay so much to add weight and reduce power. Seems a bit - pointless.
 
Congrats on your purchase! I love driving the old race cars like the Jag. It is a bit insane how much many mileage points it takes to upgrade them fully. The 330 P4 is even worse, though it's significantly faster than the Jag, so I'm sure you won't need to upgrade it in order to win.
 
Pffff i want to drive them tot but never ingave that much cash i only play some free Laps nordschleife andere sport races. Have enough for the vulcan now but with new DLC coming i need tot save up again.....
 
Back