The 2020 Kia Telluride Three-Row SUV Is Big, Boxy, and Bold

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eunos_Cosmo
  • 3 comments
  • 1,208 views
Messages
12,396
United States
Marin County
Didn't see a thread for this guy.

Have to say I'm continually impressed with Kia's evolving design language. It isn't remarkably novel, but it is consistently strong and more resolved than many competitors. The Telluride looks stately and handsome. I imagine they are going to sell a ton of these.

NAJLTsX.jpg

RvGyCix.jpg
 
Don't they mean, "Sho'youright"?
 
Didn't see a thread for this guy.

Have to say I'm continually impressed with Kia's evolving design language. It isn't remarkably novel, but it is consistently strong and more resolved than many competitors. The Telluride looks stately and handsome. I imagine they are going to sell a ton of these.

NAJLTsX.jpg

RvGyCix.jpg
That is a beautiful SUV.

Stylish, classic and still modern.

That guy stays anonymous in my region.


this guy.jpg
 
So it's a Crossover, eh.
 
Back