The 24 Minutes of Le Mans

  • Thread starter Thread starter slick1ru2
  • 17 comments
  • 3,051 views
Messages
527
Messages
slick1ru2
Just started the Le Mans club. I want to do same/similar class 24 minute or so races each weekend with a 24 lap race once a month. For those unaware, Circuit de la Sarthe is the track where Le Mans is run. It has a very cool time change version online along with changing weather. I will be leaving all options on, this is more for fun and the experience then cut throat racing.

Classes would include:

Old racers like the GT40

Old Rally Cars from the 70s

Touring cars

DTM cars

The faster LM cars

The slower LM cars

You get the picture.

Club:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?groupid=250

2010-leMans-poster.jpg
 
I would do it, if my road going yet heavily modified cobra can enter with the old racers? :D
 
I'd be interested in doing the old racers race. But would that race be held on the chicane free version so the track is more like it was back in the seventies?

Also just read the club description... so is it 24 minutes or 24 laps?
 
Last edited:
I like it. When are you planning the first one?
 
I`m interested, I would love to use my XJ13. Not sure between Race softs or Sports mediums.. Will make a good replay save!👍
 
Id like to do this. I'd buy a Cobra or somthing.
 
I was going to hold different races every weekend, 24 minute races. There would be limits on HP and weight to make sure we were all running the same general car types. We aren't going to let someone come in with an oddball car that weighs half what everyone else does and run away with it all. The old race cars is just one race. Another would be GT 500 cars. Another GT300 cars. Another 300 hp limit touring cars. There pretty much is no limit to what we can run, 60s Nissans, old rally cars, etc. etc.. You don't have to buy anything really, lets see what everyone has in their garage, and get it on the track! These would be 24 minute races, based on how fast these cars go. Then once a month, hold a 24 lap race. Maybe we all vote on it, based on which was the best, most competitve of the 24 minute races.

We can vote on things like chicanes or not. We can do them each way. If you have not seen the starting area at night, its just like the fair the way it is lit up. Thing is, join the club and lets use some of those different kind of race cars on this historic race track!

Here is the club link:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?groupid=250
 
There are like 200 skylines and S2000s in the game, we can even race them, lol.
 
Hi there.

Interested in joining up for a round or two :)

Love the play on The 24 Minutes of Le Mans 👍
 
Nice, I think I have an old Honda S800 Race Car '68, that would be fun with that :)
 
Damm only got 300 Cars to Choose from :lol:

I think i'd love a crack at this , depending on work Shedules (shift worker) and Host Timing .

How Do you Sign Up and Join ?
 
Last edited:
Id deffo be interested in this! I love Le Mans!
 
If i can use my chromeline xj13, im all over this
 
Hi there.

Interested in joining up for a round or two :)

Love the play on The 24 Minutes of Le Mans 👍

Hi Guys.

When is the next race?

PSN: GTP_RS172 (e.sport)
 
very interested, ill send a friends request, im using the controller... so r u leaving traction control and skid recovery force on?
 
Back