• 9 comments

UKMikey

square left... rocks inside
Premium
United Kingdom
Grea'er Laandan
UKMikeyA
UKMikeyA
All these Trump-fluffing tweets by Nick are cluttering up the Cursed thread so I'll see if hiving them off into a separate thread helps.
Wikipedia
Nick Adams (born Nicholas Adamopoulos; September 5, 1984) is an Australian-born American conservative political commentator and author.

Adams came to public attention on March 3, 2017, when Donald Trump made favorable comments and tweets about his work, notably a tweet promoting Adams' book Green Card Warrior and a second tweet on August 25, 2017, promoting his book Retaking America.

Screenshot_20230416_091056_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Either he's delusional, he's got a humiliation fetish or he's delusional with a humiliation fetish.

Last edited:
shrug 🤷🏽‍♂️ OK, everyone back to the cursed media thread I guess...? quietly shelves plans for limitless lunacy of Candace Owens spinoff

Last edited:
I don't know who this is but it seems like just another thing to get addicted to complaining about. Complaining about social media idiots has become a plague in society and on this website, gives them the attention and coverage they're looking for, and distracts from actual important things going on in the world.

I have just a 0.1% doubt that this person is not a parody.

Back