The active spoilers on Pagani Huayra

• Thread starter JackCKC
  • 8 comments
Canada
Canada
jackzhangcong007
Did anyone notice that the active spoilers are not working correctlly on the Pagani Huayra.
Four spoilers should active individually in real life and it was correctlly showed in GT6. But seems GT Sport missed it.

Here is the link of the description of the technology:

Did anyone notice that the active spoilers are not working correctlly on the Pagani Huayra.
Four spoilers should active individually in real life and it was correctlly showed in GT6. But seems GT Sport missed it.

Here is the link of the description of the technology:

Replying to the youtube video not you personally JackCKC.....

If that tech is so far advanced, why is it such a 🤬🤬🤬 to drive??? On Interlagos you have to start braking BEFORE the finish line for the next bend!! So much for the air brakes.....

Cr.1.3M down the toilet......:irked:

Replying to the youtube video not you personally JackCKC.....

If that tech is so far advanced, why is it such a 🤬🤬🤬 to drive??? On Interlagos you have to start braking BEFORE the finish line for the next bend!! So much for the air brakes.....

Cr.1.3M down the toilet......:irked:

That’s strange because I did the Fuji event with it stock and it was absolutely blissful to drive. Pro tip: when you’re going 200mph in a road car you have to brake kind of early.

That’s strange because I did the Fuji event with it stock and it was absolutely blissful to drive. Pro tip: when you’re going 200mph in a road car you have to brake kind of early.
The problem is that this game don't quite simulate the downforce of the supercars like it should, just look at the LaFerrari, Vulcan and now the Huayra.

Said down force would greatly help these cars when braking.

I'll try it "stock" (I reduced weight, added power immediately for the Midship Challenge and it was far from blissful!) and give it another go.

Concur. The car is great. It actually feels more balanced to me than it should. I didnt find braking to be a problem... I suppose on say Tsukuba it could be an issue but any medium to long to Le Mans track would be the same as any modern supercar.

Manual of course all aids off except ABS.

At $1,35 mil. for a car capable on N500-700? 800??? Its a bargain.

Way more value than the Zonda R.

I do like Zondas more but since the R is Gr.X then its no point for me.

Back