The AGTR(American Gran Turismo Racing)Sign up and Discussion

Info should be in by next week. :( Have a lot of work to do unfortunately).
 
OK cool,Hey if you can get on AIM we can decuss this better you know,And BTW did you get the PM i sent you about that?
 
Yeh, i got the PM and when i tried to send one back it said your box was full...

and i don't use Netscape or AOL or whatever that stuff is. I use msn though. (lilrat506@hotmail.com)
 
I use MSN too.BTW,You can send me a PM back.I just cleared my Box.
 
All i was going to say was that i don't use that. Have you added me on msn yet?
 
I don't have Msn IM.......Im trying to get it which i don't know how.
 
Got to msn.com and go to hotmail. easy.
 
Ok,DTV.I have it!Can i have your Screen Name?so i can add it to my Buddy list.
 
I was told to say something in this thread...
 
lilrat506@hotmail.com

I have done race 1 :p Sorry again, but i will try and get my copy of GTC out as soon as possible but i don't think any other european members have joined?
 
Back