hessi
Premium
- 154
- GTP_hessi
I played the International A 15-minute race on Apricot Hill today and decided to go for the IS F Racing Concept 15th Anniversary. Bad choice, since my 1:25.2xx laps just weren't good enough to catch up with the McLaren F1 Race Car Rabbit up front, but something amazing happened in mid-field:
After overtaking the AI on 10th in a Mercedes CLK Touring Car he just decided to not let me go - gave me hell on the straights, was in my rearview mirror through most corners, overtook the other AI players as aggressively as I did - in the end he finished in 4th, right behind me.
Never saw anything like it, didn't see it again when restarting the race with the same opponents, but boy, that was fun. If PD had that in mind when they decided on rubber banding I say good for them.
btw, golded the race in the HSV-010 afterwards - that thing only has 31 PP more than the IS F, but it's in a completely different league. Ran consistent 1:16.2xx laps, was in 1st place after 3 laps - I really need a car somewhere between the two...
After overtaking the AI on 10th in a Mercedes CLK Touring Car he just decided to not let me go - gave me hell on the straights, was in my rearview mirror through most corners, overtook the other AI players as aggressively as I did - in the end he finished in 4th, right behind me.
Never saw anything like it, didn't see it again when restarting the race with the same opponents, but boy, that was fun. If PD had that in mind when they decided on rubber banding I say good for them.
btw, golded the race in the HSV-010 afterwards - that thing only has 31 PP more than the IS F, but it's in a completely different league. Ran consistent 1:16.2xx laps, was in 1st place after 3 laps - I really need a car somewhere between the two...