- 676
- ham_vet001
Link
That is what Taku Imasaki said when a guy called MasterGT asked him why the AI is so dumb.
My question is: Do people from Asia want their AI to be like this? Americans certainly don't. I doubt Europeans appreciate it either. I know that different cultures would have different tastes when it comes to the same thing. But really, do they like racing against mobile rocks?
NOTE: I've searched for other threads regarding GT4's AI. But I ended up getting "The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : AI".
That is what Taku Imasaki said when a guy called MasterGT asked him why the AI is so dumb.
My question is: Do people from Asia want their AI to be like this? Americans certainly don't. I doubt Europeans appreciate it either. I know that different cultures would have different tastes when it comes to the same thing. But really, do they like racing against mobile rocks?
NOTE: I've searched for other threads regarding GT4's AI. But I ended up getting "The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : AI".