The Air of Experience trophy wanted

• Thread starter gkazofon10
  • 4 comments
Greece
Trikala, Greece
Tolis-Apostolou
I have one driver who is level 40 and has 150 races. I had played with him 50 races more and now has 200 races.
But his Carreer stuck and is not raise up. The Carreer bar is with 3/4 completed.
Is the problem that driver had already reach 40 level? For that didn't raise his Carreer bar?

I had read that need 500 races with one driver for this trophy. Is that correct?

Sorry if this post in another Thread...

Last edited:
I had read that need 500 races with one driver for this trophy. Is that correct?
No. its in correct.
The driver does not need to do 500 races he needs to have been available to race 500 B-spec races in ofline B-spec modes... as long as hes not set to online B-spec sharing any B-spec race started and finished will count to his 500 career total...

This means he does not even need to drive. Allowing you to train other B-spec drivers and still have that driver increase the bar.
(The bar is not 500 pixels long so will only increase after a set percentage of the races needed)....

Simples

So that explains why it wasn't until my third "Bob" achieved level 40 that the trophy was awarded.

"Raise a B-Spec driver to the peak of his career" I took to mean simply "Level 40".

Thank you!

Back