the amount of money you get in races has gone down?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kishan1579
  • 10 comments
  • 1,059 views
Messages
213
Messages
KISH_MISH93
yesterday i started playing gt5 again and i wanted to get some more money so i decided to play the like the wind race and you only get 70,000 credits for it? im sure you used to get over 80,000 for that race?

and also the seasonal events payout has gone down from 300,000 - 500,000 credits to like 70,000 or 50,000

why is this?
 
I think there are lots of threads on this.

They only increased the rewards to the end of January, to allow those who got the game late to catch up;)
 
gunna say because i really heavily played the game in jan and i gained about 6,000,000 credits in about 4 days...now it takes me ages to get about 500,000 credits
 
Simple solution,....drive more!!
 
Simple solution,....drive more!!

That is a stupid and ignorant post, Think of the people who have commitments in life like for example, Work, Children, A significant other, etc etc
 
ghostrider135
That is a stupid and ignorant post, Think of the people who have commitments in life like for example, Work, Children, A significant other, etc etc

Works bad enough lol! I only get to play two hours a week lol! :P
 
i bank 1 mil very easy.... dream car chamionship...skip last race
 
Works bad enough lol! I only get to play two hours a week lol! :P

Haha yes work is very tough, It certainly makes it difficult finding time for her indoors lmao
 
That is a stupid and ignorant post, Think of the people who have commitments in life like for example, Work, Children, A significant other, etc etc

And yours even more so. I work 12 hr swing shifts and have 3 young kids and a wife in school full time. Do I have commitments? Think before yoou open your trap and post something so inane. So driving time is a pleasure and I enjoy it to escape from the real world. In short, keep your pissing and moaning to yourself and drive more if you want more credits.
 
No fights please ;)
I am married as well and have a job, so what I do is leave my PS3 in server mode all day every day and use my second account to play my main accounts bobs along with those of my brother and a few of a good friend. Or as someone said above do the dreamcar championship. That's easy money too...
 
Back