The Apparitions - As This Is Futuristic (Indie Fans)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Event
  • 0 comments
  • 462 views

Event

Zoom-zoom
Premium
Messages
6,899
Messages
GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account)
This album is stellar! I have never heard of this band before last night, when some friends and I went to a concert where they performed. All I can say is that they are absolutely fantastic. I had to buy this album, and it was worth every penny. This might just be the best Indie album I have ever heard, every song is incredible. They sound like no other band (although one or two songs sound like they have some Interpol influence) and every song is unique from. If you're looking for some new Indie rock albums, I highly suggest this album.
5/5

Suggested tracks: Shapeshifter, Electric & Drums, Arrythmia, God Monkey Robot

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CS45CO/?tag=gtplanet-20
You can preview some tracks here
 
Back