The art of GT4 photo mode

Romania
Bucuresti
so2fast4u
Hi there GranTurismo lovers...i bumped into this site and i'm amaised by all the screenshots demo vids cars news etc...wonderfull place for a hardcore GT fan as i am...

Now take a look at some of my gt4 pics and let me know what you think about it.

....That's what i wanted to type and then the upload screen had only Pdf etc not Jpeg upload option...-_- i don't have a pc i only have my ps3 as internet browser and i realy wanted to post some of my gt4 pics...hope somene can help me out....

All fine and dandy till i try to preesthe sighnup buton...and it dosen't work...the acual buton is unpressable for the Mozila PS3 Browser... 8(

I did my friend...i did..

i never give up just like that...the site runs a dumb frame selection ...
it's when they choose a fancy buton instead of the basic software default version ...it happened to me in the past with other sites....where after atriculated txt i try posting and....guess what...fancy buton is unclickeble.

For example on the replybox here when you're done the "post reply" and similar are the Software's default. But when they mingle with it it becomes unclickeble to the Mozzila (Ps3 web browser)

But still your idear isen't bad...i will try other Media storage sites, see if i can use some other site....

Add me on PSN mate, username so2fast4u xD

On a diferent note, i'm right about to be on day 3500 and get my 787 Stealth xD, i already have the stealth GTone and when i got it i only had 2.9 mil for the GTone.... beter value becouse of the higher price i thot...and the GTone is newer....but still that 787 sure sounds grait...that Wankel rotary is the best sounding on GT4 probably.

Ok ive done it...i uploaded the picture album on my thread.:sly:

Being a noob to this site i diden't know that i can create a album direcly on my profile page...it lets me upload with ps3 direcly there but in the threads it only lets me upload some formats that the ps3 dosen't suport..witch is kinda wierd...but oh well we all learn from our mistakes.

Ejoy my Flickr album and comment here on this thread please...et me know how the pictures are in your opinion, constructive criticism is obviously welcomed.:sly:

Great shots there Mister Drift, i too had many good action shots on my old PS2 but sadly they are no more. All that time putting the together wasted!

Im sure you will have lots of fun with the new Photomode in GT5, i find it a great way to calm my eyes and mind after some serious racing. Thanks for sharing.

Good shots there Mr. Drift, although the really close up shots that feel like the car is bulging, it just feels like there's nothing else in the shot, there's no outside of it. Feels weird. Still great shots. 👍

Yaaay finaly someone came to this thread...xD

i'm so glad you dudes like the pics...i realy do. Took me quite q while to learn how to do the pics properly...i usualy ended up with blury fuzzy dark pics, but now as you can see after some practice and good old "learn from your mistakes" they look alot beter... 8)

Good shots there Mr. Drift, although the really close up shots that feel like the car is bulging, it just feels like there's nothing else in the shot, there's no outside of it. Feels weird. Still great shots. 👍

UUmmhh that was the intent, a closeup that only shows the detayl i want to see in that pic...

Don't missunderstand me...i totaly agree with you, but try to understand my idear of that pic...it's supose to be "artistical" or maybe i was trying to hard......to be "artistical" 8/

I have updated the album with many new grait shots. Mostly action packed drifting shots because of my passion for drifting.
Enjoy and offcourse comment as i apreciate what you guys have to say about these shots.

Back