The audi giveway

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonasrulez
  • 47 comments
  • 2,811 views
Jonasrulez
Hi all,

I will be giving away this baby!

Audi R8 5.2 fsi quattro 890 BHP 1313 KG
Top speed 310 km/h

Because all of you have done a lot for me i decided to give this one away,

there will be 50 slots and the giveway requests will be closed at 15 april 16.00 GTM+1

GOOD LUCK!

1. symo63
2. neil1297
3. geeseventy6
4. tadlock
5. Outeke
6. ScottishGT5
7. harry13
8. Gazelle68
9. TheEnd
10. 35000vr
11. Monatsende
12. hazellnut134
13. X2011
14. TheKitten
15. Ross
16. Aadil717
17. Dooblewasur
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.

Can I have one please
 
Sign me up also!

(Do you put the paper with my number higher in the sock, if i told you i'm a fellow belgian? :))
 
Sign me up also!

(Do you put the paper with my number higher in the sock, if i told you i'm a fellow belgian? :))

Maybe :D
 
Sign me up please
 
Sign me up too thanks
 
I'd like to get in on this please - that's a beautiful car 👍
 
Is the draw today , if so do we find out who won today?
 
I like this thread 👍

I love Audi!!
 
Great thread. Sign me up please, thanks 👍
PSN - Mike_YNWA_LFC.
 
Cool idea. Sign me up too. PSN: MordredKLB
 
How did you post the picture?
 
I love audi's!!! sign me up pleasse, thanks! :) psn: Xployt
 
How did you post the picture?
Like this I imagine

[IMG]https://us.gran-turismo.com/gt5/photo/image/B2RETdLVEl3bvqzr2fx_0.jpg[/IMG]
 
Count me in 👍 Can I be slot 35? :P
 
I <3 giveaways :). Sign me up PSN ID:Underdog_893
 
Throw me on the list PSN: cappachihngo. Thanks:tup:
 
deichkind.jpg


Winner!!! Thank you very much. FR sent. Hope to find in soon in my AAA-Ticket gift box. Much appreciated. 👍
 
Congrats Monatsende, nice ride.

Great raffle, thanks Jonas 👍
 
Back