The awesome remixes threadMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moglet
  • 13 comments
  • 1,282 views

Moglet

Gendertrash
Premium
Messages
12,981
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Messages
Moglet85
Messages
Moglet
Anyone else like hunting down remixes of popular music? I've really gotten into High Contrast again lately but instead of his albums I've been listening to his remixes. The Kanye West one is epic and the MGMT one is pretty cool too, but if you don't like drum n bass then stay well away!







And then there is this, and I normally hate Soulja Boy with a passion but I can't help but like it;



So, has anyone got anymore remixes they want to share? Any genre is good, I just like the drum n bass ones a lot lately.
 
I came in here getting ready to lay down some High Contrast and I noticed you beat me to it.

I'll add one more though:



EDIT: And another



EDIT #2: And another I just remembered.

 
Last edited:
 
If you've got a decent sub to play this through, turn it the hell up;



I'm pretty sure my neighbours will be complaining in a minute :lol:
 
This has to be the best remix I EVER heard.
3 Libras by a Perfect Circle, remixed by a Perfect Circle itself.



It’s so calm, peaceful and relaxing. Every time I hear it, it feels like I am travelling through a vortex of space and time continuous.
 
This has to be the best remix I EVER heard.
3 Libras by a Perfect Circle, remixed by a Perfect Circle itself.

It’s so calm, peaceful and relaxing. Every time I hear it, it feels like I am travelling through a vortex of space and time continuous.

That's the hallucinogens talking sir. :lol: Speaking of maynard and remixes is Puscifer any good? I never took the time to listen.
 
It’s the music fault. :scared:

Speaking of maynard and remixes is Puscifer any good? I never took the time to listen.

It’s not quite my cup of tea really. I heard a few songs and didn’t like it. It is way to experimental.
Nothing to do with APC or even Tool
 


I like cranking that one up in the Civic. :D

Edit: or if you prefer...



:lol:
 
I hope you mean as a joke!:crazy:
Not even a little bit.

That song shakes the crap out of my car. I found out I have a loose door panel thanks to it. Or maybe because of it. :lol:
 
Now you boys are talking about things up my alley. :cool:

My mate actually does a lot of mash-up remixes while we're having mental blocks creating original tracks. So I'll give you guys a couple of them to listen to, and please....let us know what you think. :)

Our Remix of Birdman ft. Lil' Wayne - Always Strapped (mashup of their song).



Remix of Lil' Wayne - Watch It Disappear (mash-up featuring our original music).



Enjoy. :cool:
 
I'm loving this at the minute;

 
 
I'm liking that Omnis, but then I like MC Chris anyway 👍

This is another of my latest favourites, it's so spaced out. Ignore the terrible MCing though;
 
Back