The Bank Job...A Great Flick!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey D
  • 1 comments
  • 401 views

Joey D

Premium
Messages
48,062
United States
Lakes of the North, MI
Messages
GTP_Joey
Messages
GTP Joey
I've been wanting to see this ever since I heard about it and finally got a chance to do so tonight. I must say it was every thing I was expecting and more. There is enough action in the movie to keep you going, the acting is pretty good, and there are some witty parts that give you a chuckle or two. The British accents were a little hard to get used to at first, but it only took a minute or two to get acclimated to it. I recommend seeing this movie without a doubt, especially if you are from England since you will probably know the story better then us Americans would.
 
I'm growing tired of Jason Statham. He's a one-trick pony if you ask me. But I still want to see this one, mainly because of the hype (and this thread!).
 
Back