The Barrett-Jackson Automobile Auction

  • Thread starter Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 31 comments
  • 1,535 views
I've seen plenty of American muscle. I have nothing wrong with that at all. I would like to see more parity, though. I'm sure if some Toyota 2000GTs were sold, those would surely make for some good sells. And don't forget one of the most sought after European rides, the Jaguar XKE. Jaguar may be a division of Ford, but these older machines are still beautiful today. Mercedes-Benz is also great for auctions.

But I don't know. Mainly American cars have been the highlight. Still is, I guess. You have to admit it was still a wicked event. Or just take this quote said on the air on Speed:

(not exact) "England auctions can be boring..." -Alain de Cadenet
 
JohnBM01
I've seen plenty of American muscle. I have nothing wrong with that at all. I would like to see more parity, though. I'm sure if some Toyota 2000GTs were sold, those would surely make for some good sells. And don't forget one of the most sought after European rides, the Jaguar XKE. Jaguar may be a division of Ford, but these older machines are still beautiful today. Mercedes-Benz is also great for auctions.

But I don't know. Mainly American cars have been the highlight. Still is, I guess. You have to admit it was still a wicked event. Or just take this quote said on the air on Speed:

(not exact) "England auctions can be boring..." -Alain de Cadenet

Well.. Yeah.. I actually enjoyed looking at all those nice cars... And I liked a lot of the muscle cars they had on the auction too... I guess since it is a U.S. auction... It is obvious to be biased towards U.S. cars... Buyers decide which car the auction will have to some degree (Nobody is bringing something that will not sell...)
 
Back