The Battle Series Tournament

• Thread starter mclarenLB
  • 0 comments
United Kingdom
Sheffield
LewisBentley6
Hey guys, over the last few weeks I've been hosting an elimination tournament with some of the very top drivers in GT Sport.

Viewers often come into my streams wondering what the format is, so I'm going to use this thread as a hub to quickly explain that and of course maybe get some of you guys interested in coming and checking out some of the racing.

If you are into the FIAGTC or the recent GTP League, I think you'll enjoy this as well, if not, this probably isn't for you.

So to quickly summarise, the format is this:

overview.JPG

We started with 40 players a few weeks ago, we're currently at the Quarter Final stage, with 20 players remaining. Players race in small groups in a series of races, the lowest ranking players are then eliminated from each group and we move to the next round. In the Quarter Finals for example there will be 4 groups of 5, and the bottom 2 in each group will get eliminated, the rest proceed to the Semi Finals.

Round 1 and 2 already happened and are archived as edited down YouTube videos, if you fancy binge watching them all, you can do that:

Round 1 Playlist

Round 2 Playlist (WIP)

The Quarter Finals are tonight, actually extremely soon after this post, if you're reading this within 5 hours or so after this thread went up, we're probably still live, here is tonight's driver roster (subject to change slightly)

rosterupda.JPG

Stream is here, with 2018 Manufacturer Series World Champion @SkyPikmin with me on commentary tonight:

If you guys have any questions or comments, do let me know and I'll get to you, Cheers!

Back