The Belmont Shore Car Show

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zardoz
  • 4 comments
  • 564 views
Messages
2,208
I went to a local street car show last weekend and got a bunch of shots I assembled into an album:

The Belmont Shore Car Show

I would've got more, but the folks I went with were getting a bit impatient with my obsessive snapping of shots, and the crowd was so thick it was hard to get clear views. This is always a fun event to attend because of the great variety of cars. I heard somebody say there were about 700 cars on hand this year.

The mid-engined Model A pickup was pretty amazing.

Enjoy!
 
Not my style of cars but they do look nice. Good pictures!
 
wow some killer kustoms there 👍 i wonder how that mid engined rod handles :dopey: you should make this known to the hot rod and custom thread in the images and videos section
 
stumpydino
...you should make this known to the hot rod and custom thread in the images and videos section

Done. Thanks.
 
Back