The best car and his tune for the American Championship?

Messages
347
Argentina
Buenos Aires
Messages
Lucas_M2000
I wanted to play the American Championship, but I need a car with good handling for the Laguna Seca circuit. What is the best car for this track? What is his best tune?
 
Last edited:
Can you recommend me an specific car?

Didn't know that cars were masculine.. What if it's a girl car?!

Haha but seriously I always used a Corvette ZR1 RM. Can't recommend a tune though..
 
Can you recommend me an specific car?

If you really want to blow the doors off the competition, any of the (5) Ford GT models will do fine. Other good ones are the Chevy Camaro LM Race Car, Shelby Cobra, or a tuned Cadillac Cien.
 
I used the Ford GT Spec II Test Car. May have gone a leetle overboard :sly:
 
Is iit possible to use a nascar? Seems weird but they do alrigght on the american tracks as well as ovals and the american championship was just indy and leguna right?
 
The Chapparell 2J, will kill the competition, if you can enter it... I know you can win it thru on of the American Events, not sure if it was a Seasonal or what.
 
Back