The best car of Gr.3 without bop

• Thread starter DMZ_Bull
  • 19 comments
Spain
Spain
Dear friends, I am spanish pilot of Scuderia DMZ.. I am searching the best car of Gr.3 without bop and setup open for our championship... I Think in Mcclaren... But this vehicle haven't got agility...

Whicht you think that is the best car of Gr.3 without bop..???

Trank you for all

In general...

I Think in McLaren, Citroen Race car, Toyota Ft-1

But I want know the oppinion of the other people..

In our championship We have got races at suzuka, Le Mans, La Sarthe, Montmelo, interlagos, Brands Hatch, etc

I'd also vote for the Viper - crazy power, yet the aerodynamics keep it literally glued to the track, it's so easy to drive. In the campaign mode, you will literally drive past the rest of the grid as if they were stuck in third gear.

We have decided to ban McLaren F1 for the championship The championship is without BOP and open settings

Last edited:
You are invited to enter the DMZ championship by teams of two pilots. The races are on Fridays and Saturdays at 00h .. One rider must run Friday and the other runs Saturday ... The races are every two weeks .. Championship with 48 riders and 2 divisions gold and silver .. Serious and competitive drivers .. We are on YouTube "DMZ SERIES GT" You are invited

With no BoP, I've found the McLaren F1 GTR to be straight up overpowered, like some kind of "Gr.2.5" car. It just blows past everything else on the straights, is one of the two or three Gr.3 cars able to clear 300 km/h and even corners better than modern Gr.3s too, unlike its fat BoP counterpart. The brakes are really its only weakness, but with the AI braking 100m early for every corner it's barely noticeable :D

Because in each season we like to change the dynamics of the championship, so that it is always different. The previous season was with bop, the current rooms are 700 hp and 1092 kg and there are 2 races .. And the next season will be 600 hp and 1150 kg ..

Back