The "best" commercial car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Per M.
  • 5 comments
  • 620 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
6
Hello,

What is the best car that can be bought (not one of those that you can only get by winning races) in Gran Turismo 4? By "best" I mean the best all-round car. I would also like to know what the best rally cars and road-racing cars are.

Thanks in advance.

- Per
 
It's a personal thing, the cars that I use best will not suit a lot of other people whos cars arn't as preferrable to me, and so on. There's plenty of threads about different competionts and events in GT4 so if your looking for advice on a certain event look around for one of them. But to ask what is the best all round car will get a different answer from every member, it's far too unspecific, and threads like this have been made a lot before and proven that point.
 
Yes, as live4speed said, very general threads like this aren't liked that much. There have been many similar threads to this in the past, by doing a search for "favorite car" in this GT4 Forum, so another isn't needed.

Welcome to GTP, by the way. :)
 
Oh yeah, welcome to GTP 👍.
 
Thanks... okay, then I want to ask another question: What is the fastest car in GT4 that money can buy (and any examples of your maximum-HP, bought cars (even if they're hard-tuned))?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back