- 1,390

- <--- This place
- CHALLENGER1ON1
I'll go first...
I met a few users on Cote D'Azur a few months ago in a supercar cruise and chat. real fun and all. We would take out untuned or lightly tuned cars and just cruise around Monaco. Occasionally if everyone is evenly matched the host would start a 3 lap race and it would come very close. The lobby was really great and clean that I stayed in there for three hours (some life I have!).
Share your experience with a great lobby.
I met a few users on Cote D'Azur a few months ago in a supercar cruise and chat. real fun and all. We would take out untuned or lightly tuned cars and just cruise around Monaco. Occasionally if everyone is evenly matched the host would start a 3 lap race and it would come very close. The lobby was really great and clean that I stayed in there for three hours (some life I have!).
Share your experience with a great lobby.
Last edited: