The Best FREE Web Hosting Services.

I'm sure I can learn...I'm good with computers...just not experienced with that stuff cause I've never used it...

well...how do I start working on it? Like how do I get a page address and stuff?

hmm...I'll have to get into it later...we got food now so I'll be back with a stomach full of steak and bacon and Barq's rootbeer...

My site doesn't use that much space like what Mistax is offering but it will be a reasonably big site after I put in all the JS codes...I'm trying to make a self-updating news page that gives info on all video game news and try to do some other stuff.

And while we're on this subject, does anyone wanna be a staff member of my site? I have a sign-up sheet but coincidentally it doesn't work because my site is...OFFLINE! I can send you the files if you do consider becoming a staff member. You have to know HTmL and be prepared to make adjustments to the site yourself.

And I need a few bug-testers...I don't wanna upload my site and have it cause some kind of net-plague.

Wow, i've rambled a lot. Guess it's cuz of my toothache, I can't talk much in real life so I just type a lot. :)

Back