the BEST ITEMS up for grabs!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 7945GT57945
  • 15 comments
  • 881 views
Messages
406
United States
United States
CARS:

FX45 Concept (1 change and some miles)
its a SLS AMG by Mercedes-Benz fully tuned with a silver chrome body & gold chrome rims with 0 miles and 1 switch.
i have all of the cars in the Online Car Dealer so if you want a extra one.....
i have a lot more (But to much to list) since i almost (or do) have 300 cars

Helmets/Suits

i have the Full Sets of:
Skully Helmets & Untaimend Helmets

i have the Blaze Suits (not the new ones) so i have the full set of these (inept the new addons)

CaRdS

now i know i have a crap load of these but never look.....

i have PAINT


like a lot of matte Gold Chrome (only 1 silver chrome.......)
also some rare paints too
400+ paints




3 ways to contact me
PM in GTP (via internet)
add or send a mesg to xMercury_Cougarx
or just leave a post in this thread

and dont forget to ask me for some things i do not have listed!!

and im useing a controler with no PS buttin (so cant put the home screen up when on the Web or in a game "-_-
 
Can I have the two helmet sets and the SLS AMG? I'll be willing to send a free car in return.
 
Can I have the two helmet sets and the SLS AMG? I'll be willing to send a free car in return.

sure just cant send car tonight send a FR to xMercury_Cougarx
 
what do you want for a random pack of 5 matte paints??
 
You got a matte pink im really looking hard for it what would you want for it
 
Offer retracted
 
Last edited:
You mean free?
 
Hi mate! I'd like as much gears as you want to send me for anything you want.
So we got a deal for: Your 2 helmet sets and 1 suit set for 2 cars (DLC-)painted to your choice and some extra paints/NEW gear you dont't have?

Pm me if we got a deal! :)

Cheers!
 
I would like Untamed 1, 9, 12, 15, 29 and 33. What would you like in return?

i would like your Cougar XR-7 '67 in exchange for ^^^^^^^


deal?
 
Back