The best nonrace I've driven yet.

  • Thread starter Thread starter bjb
  • 34 comments
  • 2,695 views
I've done sub 6:30 times at the ring in a GSX-R/4 with all options and R5's, and there is still room for improvement. GT500 cars are no problem for it. It's a really fast car, it makes me feel like I'm cheating when I use it to race.

Another car I've found fun to drive is the road going version of the Lancia Stratos. Not particularly fast, but it's very fun to toss around a track in stock form. I'm afraid of upgrading it for fear of destroying the balance it has right now.
 
try turbocharging and oilchange.

edit: oops, not 320 in Ginetta, but 234bhp. still, it's one of the fastest oldies.

Quite tail-happy on the ring as well... My fave would be the 22B STi. Not the fastest, but with a good setup it drives sweeeeeeet...:sly: That or a TVR, just because I can. Tyre-smoke sandwich, anybody?
 
Back