The best of Rare Cars

Which Car DO you think You would Pick?

  • Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept

    Votes: 12 25.5%
  • R390 GT1 LM Race Car

    Votes: 22 46.8%
  • GT- ONE Race Car

    Votes: 13 27.7%

  • Total voters
    47
I have my ZZII running perfectly at 936HP after so much mileage. The extra 20 might disturb my drifting ;)
 
No I mean Trade with yourself. If you go to Trade select your memory card and Pick the ZZII a couple of times( if it cost -- Buy like 5, If it cost XXX crs. Just have enough to buy one).I use that Trick On my R390 and Bought Like 10 of them, and I payed Nothing!. I can sell them for 50,000 though :D
 
that would 500,000 and whenever i trade with myself (starting to get weird here, or is it me ;) ) i get the car and lose money anyway :confused:
 
Same happens to me Bollocks. If I buy a ZZII from myself it costs 500k. Besides, I hae 2.4 mil, I don't really need much more money.
And they only sell for 125k, so I just keep the two ZZII's I have.
 
Originally posted by Viper Evolution
I only posted those because i dont know which to choose from From the GT all stars PRO.

I think that is the only series you can win the Viper Concept in so I would go after that... you can win the others some other time.
 
too bad i picked the R390, but im planning to Get it again later today anyways But first the Legendary ZZII first!
 
i love the Viper, hence my name:)
 
Mine sais --- as well, but if I buy one, 5000k is withdrawn from my creds. What version of the game are you using?
 
Mine says I don't know cause I don't pay attention to these things..I race....If it does well I use it again..if it sucks IE..PAGANI ZONDA C12S WITH 1000+ HP...yeah..it sux bidalz...You know it....I only use it for the races I need it for then never use it again
 
....i click it ONCE..it took about 5 minutes to load..and 2 appear...What the hell
 
The Pagani Zonda C12S is a good car... not with 1100+ hp, but it's still good, it just needs a little tuning. Try not to run it with full hp.
 
Originally posted by Viper Evolution
Why not Full HP on the Zonda c12S?

Im using the um..american version..

I don't like to run the Zonda with full hp because I think it makes it harder to control, unless you turn the TCS up.
 
i say TCS and ASM is for people that can't control their cars normally... I always turn them off... even in the 1000+ HP Panoz GT-R!
 
Shinez, maybe you're on a 56k modem? 💡

Anyway, the only thing I think is wrong with the Viper Concept is the design of the rear end...I reckon they should've just slightly changed it from the regular Viper GTS...
 
i would have to say the 787B needs to be here to becuase that is an awsome rare super car.
 
Back