The BEST of the BEST! VOICE YOUR OPINIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Davion Guard
  • 17 comments
  • 1,499 views

Whats your favorite Formula One Car?

  • F090

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • F094

    Votes: 14 56.0%
  • F686

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • F687

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • F688

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    25
Messages
38
Theese are in my humble opinions, and ONLY for cars that wipe the floor with the AI, although not including formula One cars




Best FF- Xsara Rally Car

Best FR- Corvette C5R(Preffered)

Best MR- Mazda 787B

Best 4WD- ZZII

Best Rally- Impreza Prototype

Best Japanese Car- Mazda 787B

Best American Car- Corvette C5R

Best German Car- Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car (Prefference)

Best Italian Car- Zonda C12S Race Car

Best British Car- TVR Tuscan Speed 12

Best French Car- Renault Clio Sport Race Car

Best Turbo- Mazda 787B

Best NA- Tuscan Speed 12 (Preffered, just cause its cool)

Best Boxer- RUF CTR

Best Normal Tunned Car(s)- Toyota TS020 GT-One, Tuscan Speed 12(I would like to see your opinions on theese two)

Best Concept- Dodge Viper Concept(Preffered)

Most horsepower Tunner- Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version(1750)

Most Horsepower Normal Car- Tuscan Speed 12 (838)

Lightest Car- Mini Cooper

Heaviest Car- Aston Martin V8 Vantage (1990 KG, SHEESH)



Anything which I stated is preffered is open for discusion, as they are my prefferences, although anything else is pretty much hands down. How about that Fat ass Vantage!
:D

Basically, this is how you for SURE beat GT3, now for Formula One cars:


I dont really have a favorite, why should I? Anything that performs like that brings me closer and closer to a you know what. ITs better than sex. Lol. I CANNOT SPEAK FOR THE F687 and F688, AS I DO NOT HAVE THEM YET, although I would say I like the F090 the best, simply because it has to pit the least, and still pulls like a mother........CAST YOUR VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE FORMULA ONE CAR!
 
you should edit your poll to include pal F1 cars (Polyphony 001 and 002)....infact you need to make two polls because you cannot compare pal and ntsc cars...since most people have either/or and not both...
 
Best FF- Celica TRD

Best FR- Ford GT 40 Race Car...coz u like it.

Best MR- Poly 001

Best 4WD- FTO LM race car

Best Rally- Impreza Prototype - AGREED

Best Japanese Car- Toyota GTOne

Best American Car- Viper Concept

Best German Car- Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car (Prefference) - AGREED

Best Italian Car- Zonda C12S Race Car - AGREED

Best British Car- Lotus 350 Turbo

Best French Car- Renault Clio Sport Race Car - AGREED

Best Turbo- Toyota GTOne

Best NA- Poly 001

Best Boxer- Impreza LM Race car

Most horsepower Tunner- Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version(1750) - OBVIOUSLY

Most Horsepower Normal Car- Tuscan Speed 12 (838) - OBVIOUSLY
 
Originally posted by TurboSmoke

Best FR- Ford GT 40 Race Car...coz u like it.

The GT40 isn't FR, it's MR.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
The GT40 isn't FR, it's MR.

Doh!

i knew that...i was kidding you...honestly...:) i'll have the Honda S2000 LM car instead..
 
Originally posted by Davion Guard
Best FF- Xsara Rally Car Yes

Best FR- Corvette C5R No, Ever try out the Denso Sard Supra or Vertigo?

Best MR- Mazda 787B Yes, excluding all F1 cars.

Best 4WD- ZZII Yes

Best Rally- Impreza Prototype Yes

Best Japanese Car- Mazda 787B Yes

Best American Car- Corvette C5R Yes

Best German Car- Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car (Prefference) No., I have a preference towards a Ruf RGT

Best Italian Car- Zonda C12S Race Car Yes, unless you can get the Diablo

Best British Car- TVR Tuscan Speed 12 No, Try out a Lotus 350 in full modification set-up.

Best French Car- Renault Clio Sport Race Car Yes

Best Turbo- Mazda 787B Yes

Best NA- Tuscan Speed 12 No, again try the Vertigo

Best Boxer- RUF CTR No, Ruf RGT will outrun the CTR on any track.

Best Normal Tunned Car(s)- Toyota TS020 GT-One Yes

Best Concept- Dodge Viper Concept Yes

Most horsepower Tunner- Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version(1750) Yes, Actually it's 1881hp

Most Horsepower Normal Car- No, the Toyota TS020 Road car can tune to well above this.

Lightest Car- Mini Cooper indifferent

Heaviest Car- Aston Martin V8 Vantage indifferent

AO
 
Originally posted by Der Alta
Originally posted by Davion Guard
Most Horsepower Normal Car- No, the Toyota TS020 Road car can tune to well above this.


I think the question kinda meant "Most Horsepower Normal Car Stock".

Just a guess though.

These are undoubtedly the cars that you should pick if you wish to lay waste to the opposition, but that can get rather dull.
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
I think the question kinda meant "Most Horsepower Normal Car Stock".

yes, i believe he was referring to non tuned 'stock' cars...which compares with the previous entry on most horsepower for a tuned car....
 
Originally posted by Davion Guard
Best British Car- TVR Tuscan Speed 12
Most Horsepower Normal Car- Tuscan Speed 12 (838)

There is no such car - in the game or in the world.

The TVR Tuscan is a 6 cylinder sports car. The TVR Speed 12 is a V12, based on the TVR Cerbera, and is more properly called the TVR Cerbera Speed 12. The Tuscan is a totally separate entity.

As has been pointed out, your poll does not include the PAL-only F1 cars, but is also short of one NTSC F1 car - unless you are lumping the two F094 cars together, which is a grave error.


Ever driven the Vantage? Try it.
 
I agree with most of your picks, although, I prefer the Peugot as best Rally.
 
Originally posted by Davion Guard

Best FF- Xsara Rally Car I like the Xzara, but I have to go with the Honda ITR

Best FR- Corvette C5R Not on your life. The Oreca Viper dunks over the C5R, as does the Vertigo in the Lightweight Division

Best MR - Mazda 787B For a non-F1 race car, agreed. For a street car it's the Lotus 350.

Best 4WD- ZZII Agreed.

Best Rally- Impreza Prototype I actually prefer the Pug 206, but that's 'coz I'm a Markus Grundholm fan.

Best Japanese Car- Mazda 787B No opinion. Nationality means nothing.

Best American Car- Corvette C5R The Oreca Viper creams it, but again, nationality means nothing.

Best German Car- Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car See above. But it would be a toss up between the CLK and the Astra.

Best British Car - TVR Tuscan Speed 12 I disagree. The 12 must be an acquired taste. I've tried as hard as I can to like it, and I just don't. I have to vote for the Speed Six over the 12.

Best Boxer- RUF CTR The RGT is way better.
 
Best FF- xsara but my favorite is the celica trd.

Best FR- Denso Supra

Best MR- GT-One Race

Best 4WD- Impreza Lm. I know it's not as fast as the fto or ZZ2, but I love it.

Best Rally- Celica Rally, closely followed by the Lancia delta.

Best Japanese Car- 787b... can't let the gtone have everything.

Best American Car- Oreca Viper

Best German Car- Opel Astra Race

Best Italian Car- JGTC Diablo

Best British Car- Tuscan speed 6

Best French Car- Please say I can use the french team oreca viper[/b]

Best Turbo- Denso. Great torque helps this one.

Best NA- Vette

Best Boxer- RGT. Duh.

Best Normal Tuned Car(s)- (too much fun with all of the cars in this category...) no answer.

Best Concept- Viper Concept

Some of this I wasn't too hot on answering. A lot of the spots on this list are spots that deserve more attention and more recipients of the title. I would have to say that some of my responses are based on personal prefference. Oh well...
 
I wish the Formula 1 cars were never in GT3. I hate them. People use them as cheating. But thats what I think. I only use my F1 cars for mutiplayer killing and the FOrmula GT championship.


Best FF- Xsara Rally Car No, I perfer my Fiat Coupe...

Best FR- Corvette C5R(Preffered) Nah, I like the Panoz Esperate GT1 as the Best FR.

Best MR- Mazda 787B Uh, NO! I think the Toyota GT-one race car is the best.

Best 4WD- ZZII I fully agree.

Best Rally- Impreza Prototype Now, I am big fan of the Lancer Evo's. I'd say the Evolution VII is by far, better than the Imprezas.

Best Japanese Car- Mazda 787B [/COLOR=blue]HA! You nuts! The Toyota GT-one race car is better once again. But, the 787B as the performance. But I just like the GT-one better.[/COLOR]

Best American Car- Corvette C5R I like the Panoz better.

Best German Car- Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car (Prefference) YOU CRAZY!? The RUF RGT can trash any German car in the lot, Possibly trash almost everycar in the game!

Best Italian Car- Zonda C12S Race Car I agree.

Best British Car- TVR Tuscan Speed 12 Only if it could turn better. But out of the british lot, it is quick. But I prefer the Motorsport Elise.

Best French Car- Renault Clio Sport Race Car No, Peugeot Rally...

Best Turbo- Mazda 787B [COLOR] My god, you like to dominate the feild, eh? The RUF RGT is still faster than the 787B.[/COLOR]

Best NA- Tuscan Speed 12 (Preffered, just cause its cool) I thought the Tuscan was a inline-6? But if you mean the Speed 12, you are wrong. From what I tested the Dodge Viper GTS is the quickest NA car.

Best Boxer- RUF CTR Sorry, RUF RGT kills it.

Best Normal Tunned Car(s)- Toyota TS020 GT-One, Tuscan Speed 12(I would like to see your opinions on theese two) Try out the Viper GTS, trust me.

Best Concept- Dodge Viper Concept(Preffered) The Z concept can out run that peice of ****.

Most horsepower Tunner- Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version(1750) No doubt it has the power, but can it turn?

Most Horsepower Normal Car- Tuscan Speed 12 (838) Uh, how does the Tuscan get a V12..... Heh, you mean speed 12.

Lightest Car- Mini Cooper I agree!

Heaviest Car- Aston Martin V8 Vantage (1990 KG, SHEESH) Look at the Mercedes with the V12 in it, Im forgot what its called, but I think its somewhere around 2,000.
 
Originally posted by Darin
Best German Car- Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car (Prefference) YOU CRAZY!? The RUF RGT can trash any German car in the lot, Possibly trash almost everycar in the game!

I will take you up on that if you really believe it... fully tuned rgt of yours vs a fully tuned astra of mine.

What do you say?
 
WHO THE HELL SAID BEST BRITISH CAR WAS A VANTAGE?! DID YOU NOT READ, HEAVIEST CAR IN THE GAME! YOU DOPE! lol. By the way, I meant the RUF RGT, not the CTR, my mistake, to many cars to think about while posting this. Anyway.


The Dodge Viper Oreca, best American Car? I dont like when it pits. But anyway. ITs prefference. Ive always fancied corvettes.

MY bad, The CL 600 is the heaviest car, though not that much heavier than the Vantage.


GEEZE, ENOUGH WITH THE MISTAKE OF THE TUSCAN SPEED 12, SORRY, GOD YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT ANYWAY!


Yes I did mean most horsepower "untunned", isnt that what "normal" means?
 
Not to worry friend.

Tuscan, cerbera, speed 12, no body really gave a f' after the first time someone pointed it out... after that is was just ______.

As for the rgt, vantage, oreca and vette... like you said, it's a prefference thing. Right now I like the no particular car more than another, but from week to week my favorites change.

Like on my list, the gt-one would have been all over it... mr/turbo/japan, etc. but I just didn't feel like acknowledging the gt-one with all that credit.

With a list like this it's best to go with pure opinion based replies. If you did this again and really wanted to put in the correct answer for each of the categories you listed... first, many of the choices above would have to change. Second, it would be predictable, and that always ruins this sort of stuff.

So yeah, I've got an idea... lets take this over to the "whats the best car" thread. Well... don't worry about that, but Im out, catch you guys later.
 
Originally posted by Davion Guard
WHO THE HELL SAID BEST BRITISH CAR WAS A VANTAGE?! DID YOU NOT READ, HEAVIEST CAR IN THE GAME! YOU DOPE!

You know, I've looked through this thread, and I can't find anywhere where someone has said you have claimed the Vantage was the best car. So I can't imagine what it is you're TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS ABOUT. The nearest anyone got was when I said "Ever driven the Vantage? Try it.", which was merely a recommendation not to be put off by the weight...


Originally posted by Davion Guard
GEEZE, ENOUGH WITH THE MISTAKE OF THE TUSCAN SPEED 12, SORRY, GOD YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT ANYWAY!

God may do. The rest of us prefer not to have to interpret. Imagine someone talking about the Ruf RGT2. Or the Toyota Sprinter Trueno RZ LM Edition... You get the picture. You could be talking about the Tuscan (sometimes also called the Tuscan Speed Six) or the Speed 12. At least now I've pointed it out to you, you won't make the mistake in another thread where the context may be less clear and everyone has to waste several hours determining what you mean. Again, it's nothing to GO ALL CAPITAL ABOUT.

Originally posted by Davion Guard
Yes I did mean most horsepower "untunned", isnt that what "normal" means?

Really? So what does "Best Normal Tunned Car" mean? Best untuned tuned car? Most people would have taken the context from that as normal meaning "road car originally eligible for PD Cup". So when you said "Most Horsepower Normal Car" they would have thought of a PD Cup car (ie non-race car) and mentally tuned it. But please don't go all CAPITAL LETTERS ON ME FOR SAYING THAT. It's only an FYI.
 
The best Boxer....i think the Impreza LM would thrash any of the RUFs hand down....the best being the one who gets round the track the fastest since this is a racing game..
 
Back