The best overall

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mazda6sTuner
  • 12 comments
  • 685 views
Messages
44
Hey, I just joined GTPlanet today, so hope this question hasn't already been asked. If so, bear with me :nervous: Today, i was pretty bored (as i get every year around this time in summer break), so i decided to do a little comparison with all the top sports cars from Japan online. It ended up being the Supra RZ, the Skyline GT-R (R34), The Impreza WRX STi Spec C, the NSX-R, The Evo. VIII MR and the RX-8 Type S. I took every car and drove it around Motegi East Course for 3 laps and found out which car had the fastest time. The Acura won, but all the cars were within 2 secs. of each other.

My question is, "Out of all those cars, which is your overall fave car?' It can be any road car variant.
 
my fav out of all those cars is the Lancer Evo Vlll. its an awesome racer, rallier, and drifter (first car i learned to drift). 👍 👍
 
NSX-R. But I prefer the Concept one. I love it alot.
 
My favorite would be the Spec-C of course. But I enjoy all those cars and have them all except for the Supra. I'll stop by the used car dealer tonight and pick one up.
 
If the Evo was just the GSR it would have been it (I prefer it's softness to MR)... otherwise NSX-R
 
Like the lancer... or maybe nsx-r...
both very good cars.
 
Funnily, I really like the Evo VII but really don't like the Evo VIII much. So that's out. Otherwise, I'll take the Skyline GTR.
 
Back