The Best Thing For Me About ACC

Hungary
Hungary
Hello there!

I just cannot wait for the free 2019 season DLC for ACC because it will feature the new Aston Martin Vantage GT3, the updated Audi R8 LMS EVO, the McLaren 720S GT3 and the updated 911 GT3 R. Along these there will be the 2018 Bentley Continental GT3 and the Lexus RCF GT3 in the game when it finally comes out. My biggest issue is the limited tracklist which can be worse then the AC one, but I’m hoping for some mod support to fix that.

I think you can forget about mods. Modding is not supported.

Well, at least it is really unlikely.

People will find the way to mod the game even if it won’t have official mod support (like in Project Cars 2), of cource track mods would be the hardest to implement. I wish Kunos at least will include all of the possible versions of each individual track in the game to add a bit of track variety.

I think you can forget about mods. Modding is not supported.

Well, at least it is really unlikely.

The devs not actively providing tools to support modding does not mean that modding isn't possible. They said they aren't doing anything to prevent modding, they're just not spending the time providing support for it. Whether or not mods will show up remains to be seen but some people believe it should be possible.

Expecting nothing when nothing is granted works nicely to avoid dissapointment.

Of course, it wasn't promised to have modding support, but I won't be disappointed in the game either if they continue fixing the issues and bringing more content to it.

Expecting nothing when nothing is granted works nicely to avoid dissapointment.

That's not a very simracer-like comment. :dunce: Simracers #1 favorite hobby is complaining to strangers on the internets about various perceived disappointments. :lol:

Back