- 72
- robzombie1230
There are three things I would like to say first:
1. I don't have GT 6. Only the 5th instalement.
2. This will be just a short cummulation of points, that simply show the frustration I feel. I've been looking towards the game, and now have to read some very crucial critics in reviews, that I'll post here.
3. What brings me to the final question: Can you be serious to get this game for 60$ right now?! Or would it be better to wait the said 12 months until the game is fully patched, all dlcs are released and you can buy it for the same sum but really get the FINAL game?
I think I don't have to tell where GT 6 shines. Everyone of us knows that and appreciates the game for it.
What I've read so far is (not sorted by priority and mostly from this site: http://www.4players.de/4players.php/dispbericht/PlayStation3/Test/34746/79696/0/Gran_Turismo_6.html):
- Extremely rubberband AI (whatch video review)
- Whereas you could easily see what cars were premium or standard in GT 5, in 6 you see the difference only when you wait for the car preview
- Online Races only unlocked after a certain Level
- No full damage offline
- Promised Quick Races - not included
- Promised GPS Feature - not included
- Track Editor, existent in GT 5 from the beginning - not included
- First glitches already give you 20 mil bucks for free
- Few cars as prizes
- Bugs like: you are first and suddenly the game will reset you to the last place
- No XP-/Credits-Multiplikator. Obviously due to macrotransactions...
All in all this things don't make me keen on buying the game right now. Especially because officialy already was said, that things will be delivered in feature patches, and it will take 12 months, so far and so on...
So why the hell pay now 60$ for such an unfinished product that even has LESS to offer than gt 5 (track editor e.g.) and promised features will only be available at a later stage...and maybe not even kaz knows when this will be exactly.
What are your opinions?
1. I don't have GT 6. Only the 5th instalement.
2. This will be just a short cummulation of points, that simply show the frustration I feel. I've been looking towards the game, and now have to read some very crucial critics in reviews, that I'll post here.
3. What brings me to the final question: Can you be serious to get this game for 60$ right now?! Or would it be better to wait the said 12 months until the game is fully patched, all dlcs are released and you can buy it for the same sum but really get the FINAL game?
I think I don't have to tell where GT 6 shines. Everyone of us knows that and appreciates the game for it.
What I've read so far is (not sorted by priority and mostly from this site: http://www.4players.de/4players.php/dispbericht/PlayStation3/Test/34746/79696/0/Gran_Turismo_6.html):
- Extremely rubberband AI (whatch video review)
- Whereas you could easily see what cars were premium or standard in GT 5, in 6 you see the difference only when you wait for the car preview
- Online Races only unlocked after a certain Level
- No full damage offline
- Promised Quick Races - not included
- Promised GPS Feature - not included
- Track Editor, existent in GT 5 from the beginning - not included
- First glitches already give you 20 mil bucks for free
- Few cars as prizes
- Bugs like: you are first and suddenly the game will reset you to the last place
- No XP-/Credits-Multiplikator. Obviously due to macrotransactions...
All in all this things don't make me keen on buying the game right now. Especially because officialy already was said, that things will be delivered in feature patches, and it will take 12 months, so far and so on...
So why the hell pay now 60$ for such an unfinished product that even has LESS to offer than gt 5 (track editor e.g.) and promised features will only be available at a later stage...and maybe not even kaz knows when this will be exactly.
What are your opinions?
Last edited: