The Big Supra Video(has scenes of Hulk Hogan in his Supra)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Josh
  • 8 comments
  • 2,572 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Silent Army
Staff Emeritus
Messages
15,564
United States
South Carolina
You shouldn't have too much trouble telling which MKIV is Hulks.;) It shows him driving it a few times. It's the green one they show a bunch. The one they show backing out of his driveway followed by 2 more Supras in the beginning.


Bah, anyways...

http://www.geniusinside.net/The Big Supra Video.mpg


Okay, so the Supra actually belongs to his 12 year old son who is riding shotgun with him, but I won't get into that...:D
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. The link doesnt work :(
 
Son of a...

The guy took the video down, but I'll get 'em to give me his ftp info.:p
 
Still doesnt work. :odd:
 
Nope. You disappoint me my son...
 
It works fine for me. Click on it, and it opens the ftp.
 
I'm going to kill that guy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back