The Birthday conundrum..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ishie
  • 5 comments
  • 523 views
Messages
149
Messages
Ish1987
So i've been trying to get the R92 now for a while now. I've done about 20 tried so far. And what get's to me is that is that I get the same cars keep coming up over and over again. NSX, HF Rally car, Impreza, And a few i can remember, except that i've had them appear many times. It's like 6-7 cars on 20 tries =/

Is there anything to it, or is it just completely random? This have probably been asked before, but the search function and I aren't getting along.

edit/ And of course i got it on the next try after making this thread xD
 
Yes, the tickets are 100% random, you'll just have to tough it out until you get the car you want. And yes, this has been asked many times.
 
Regular cars have many colors, but race cars Typically have one color. So the race car counts as just one car, while a regular car with 10 colors counts as 10 cars.
 
grog
Regular cars have many colors, but race cars Typically have one color. So the race car counts as just one car, while a regular car with 10 colors counts as 10 cars.

Does it really? I guess I learn something new everyday, that's very interesting. Definitely something to ponder, I never considered that.
 
Well I should say I have no proof of it, but thats how others have explained it. It seems to make sense.

I found that glitching birthday tickets is just too time consuming, Eventually you wont need all the free stuff either.

If your goal is a 0 mile model you might just save yourself the stress and try to wait for one in the online dealer.
 
If you are looking for other race cars go with the level 23 ticket, that is what I have being doing instead of the birthday ticket route and that was the reason for trying to collect those tickets before, to avoid grinding for the expensive cars and getting them from the bd tickets seems very time consuming
 
Back