Max Powers
(Banned)
- 4,475
- XBL: MelBlount
- MelBlount
Has anybody heard of them?
They're a really good duo of musicians who have a really bluesy style. I'd say they're similar to the White Stripes, but a little less poppy, some of their songs make me think of Hendrix, actually. It's just one guy on the guitar and one on the drums, so it's pretty simple, but it's still specatcular, they have some great guitar riffs.
I had remembered hearing them on a compliation CD I used to have once, and I bought one of their albums on iTunes today (Rubber Factory)and it rocks. If you're into good blues and good guitar, definitely check them out.
They're a really good duo of musicians who have a really bluesy style. I'd say they're similar to the White Stripes, but a little less poppy, some of their songs make me think of Hendrix, actually. It's just one guy on the guitar and one on the drums, so it's pretty simple, but it's still specatcular, they have some great guitar riffs.
I had remembered hearing them on a compliation CD I used to have once, and I bought one of their albums on iTunes today (Rubber Factory)and it rocks. If you're into good blues and good guitar, definitely check them out.