The Black Stig Returns!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mafia_boy
  • 15 comments
  • 3,128 views

mafia_boy

(Banned)
Messages
5,570
Messages
GTP_Mafiaboy
Haven't seen it posted up here yet, have a watch of this guys. ;)



Will we have a battle of The Stig's in the future....Black vs White?? :D Will Black Stig get Clarkson back for telling him to drive off the aircraft carrier??
 
Ooh, he looks piiiiissed!

Nice touch with the missing glove.
 
Seems like the White Stig doesn't like the old Black Stig...

 
I think I heard Clarkson in the first video. First guy to speak.
 
I posted that Black Stig video in the Next Stig thread. but nice 👍
 
Jedi Stig versus Darth Stig.. let the battle begin!
 
Heheh, the Black Stig video is a bit like sightings of Bigfoot ...
 
You guys have it all wrong...

... some say that he love rabbits... fried with garlic
and that growing up, he never likes the extra two little wheels on his bike...

All we know: he is the anti-stig

Hawk-rider1.jpg
 
Wow!

Epic return if it is true!

Well, they do need a new Stig, so I wouldn't be suprised if it is true.

However, when it comes to cases like this....

I'll believe it when I see it.... in series 16 of Top Gear!👍

All we know is they won't be back 'till early next year.👎
 
Gravedigger reference in 3.. 2..
 
Wow, that post was totally worth a year and a half thread revive...:rolleyes:
 
I saw the Black Stig video last year, but I didn't think it meant anything back then. But the situation is different now that the White Stig's position is vacant. Could he really be making a comeback?
 
the-black-stig.jpg


the-stig.jpg


Now you tell me the difference. :lol:

Cheers,

t4
 
Back