The Bloodhound GangMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter CDailey
  • 10 comments
  • 790 views
Messages
13,813
United States
Alabama
Anyone heard the new album? Hilarious stuff! All of the songs have a good beat and are very funny. My favorite tracks are Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo and No Hard Feelings.

I have a question about No Hard Feelings. I really really like this song and it's got an awesome sound to it. Does anyone know what specific genre of music it is? Industrial?
 
If you exclude the guitars it sounds like some sort of slow progressive techno. Eventually a bit electroclash in it too. But I can't fit it in any specific category.
 
Post the album cover if you want to get banned here, hahaha.



The album cover is the best part of the album, musically it's trash as expected.



The lyrics on most tracks aren't as funny to me as their previous work used to be.



Or maybe I just grew up a bit mentally.
 
They made another CD! Holy Crap I thought they were just a one hit wonder.
 
They have a bit of a following, I remember when I was checking out colleges around two years ago hearing them on ithaca's public station.
 
They had an album out in 1996 (or something) as well. The we don't need no water, let the mofo burn, burn mofo burn song was quite popular as well. I do like that song. :)
 
I think that and Discovery Channel were their most popular songs.
 
Jimmy Enslashay
I think that and Discovery Channel were their most popular songs.
That Discovery Channel song was called "The Bad Touch". It was the first MP3 that ever made is way onto my computer back when I had **** taste in music. :)
 
That's the one. Couldn't be bothered searching (cranky with the state of my PC).

God that song got played to death. Still does.
 
Back