The BMW M3 Coupe the only car with a Horn?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SaNTi iTNaS
  • 8 comments
  • 1,492 views
Messages
182
Messages
SAN-Tee
Messages
SaNTi iTNaS
Anyone else notice this? everytime i cut in front of a M3, I can hear them honk at me. This is in single player events when it happens, but no other cars do it. Seems funny to me hearing them honk, and cool also. haha.

to the guys that have the Logitech DF GT, have you guys tried the horn on the M3? cause I've been hearing the horn function isn't working for you guys. Go try it on the M3 and see if it works! 👍
 
Awesome, I want to go cut off some M3s now. Never had it happen to me.
 
I cutted a M3 and I heard no horn..
 
I had it a few times aswell, I thought it was quite odd. It happened on the High Speed Ring for me!
 
lol man why does the bimmer only get the horn? Must be the only dude with road rage?. HAHAHA I think thats so funny hes so helpless when you pass him, all he can do is honk at you!
 
I heard it too, just not sure if it's from the M3.
 
must be clive owen from Shoot 'em up movie :lol:
 
Back