The BMW Owners Club of GranTurismo 6: CLOSEDFull 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Charlie A
  • 11 comments
  • 1,771 views
Messages
2,241
BMW Owners Club.png


(It is centered :p The margin of the ///M logo is "Invisible":lol:)






Hello guys! Welcome to the BMW Owners Club of GT6! I am a BMW enthusiast, and if you are one, this is the place to join! There are three classes, Classic's (BMW 507 '57, BMW 2002 Turbo '73, and M Coupe '98), Modern (2003-Present), and Racing (Touring car, GT3, GT2,LMP, and McLaren). Registration is OPEN. Please select your class your BMW fits it.

Please copy and paste:

GTP: @
PSN:
Class:
Car:


1. GTP: @Charlie A
PSN: Warlie12
Class: Modern
Car: M3 '04

2. GTP: @PaulGrey
PSN: stockrace
Car:
Class:

3. GTP: @Azure Flare
PSN: race_emhard
Class: GT2
Car: BMW M3 GT2

4. GTP: @Navygunz52
PSN: Navygunz52
Class: modern
Car: M3 CSL

All people registered will receive a BMW Owners Club of GT6 banner via PSN.

​
 
Last edited:
Please sign me up when you have more spots open.
GTP: @PaulGrey
PSN: stockerace
Class: Any
Car: Any
Syracuse - Night.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'll bite:

GTP: @Azure Flare
PSN: race_emhard
Class: GT2
Car: M3 GT2 Base Model
 
What is the focus of your BMW club Charlie? When do we meet? Are there races in the works?
well its sort of a cruising car show thing for BMW lovers lol. And time trials. Its just a FUN group of BMW lovers :D
 
Oh @PaulGrey, whats the car your using?
I have them all, as any BMW fan would, so I could bring anything you would like. M3's,M5's,2002 Turbo's, M Coupe. You name the vehicle and I'll bring the car.
 
Last edited:
Sorry guys, not enough sign ups :( Im going to close this and get a Mod to lock it. Thanks again guys 👍
 
Back